Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Snipers do it again!

Go down 
+5
aveenvp
sticks.13
white wolf
HoboBob
Spl. Durkee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Snipers do it again! Empty
PostSubject: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:05 pm

MOMBASA, Kenya – U.S. forces freed an American ship captain and killed three of his captors Sunday in a daring rescue that ended a five-day standoff between the world's most powerful navy and Somali pirates in a lifeboat far off the Horn of Africa. Capt. Richard Phillips was in "imminent danger" of being killed before snipers shot the pirates in an operation authorized by President Barack Obama, Vice Adm. Bill Gortney said. He said the pirates were armed with AK-47s and small-caliber pistols and were pointing the rifles at the captain when the commander of the nearby USS Bainbridge gave the order to open fire.

Woot! Go snipers! Take a life to save a life. Don't use the Lord's name in vain. bless!
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah! Do work!

Snipers do it again! 3351302848_81baf35e13
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I'm so glad that standoff is over. I've been praying for that guy since this whole thing started. Piracy really needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

AGREED!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Yes we are better than the French!!!!!

They lost a hostage when they tried to free him from pirates..... RIP to the lost and thank Don't use the Lord's name in vain. for the great training given to the US military.

sticks
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:42 pm

I totally agree with all of you. one thing I thought was kind of funny was that I am currently doing a research project on the navy SEAL sniper program. The paper that day had several articles full of potential notes! It was great!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

ahh stick watch it there lols.. but the french put a beatdown on the Axis later on in WWII
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

U sure i thought this is why America came in during WW1 and WW2(besides pearl harbor), In both World Wars the french were losing the last line of defence or lost it. Sooo you may be right im not sure?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:25 pm

GET SOME!! score another one for the Navy Seals. That so good 3 snipers 3 simultaneous shots 3 kills. Thats not an easy shot to make even though it was only 50 yards with the waves hitting the life boat and the warship not to mention they all took the shot at the same time. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 pm

I WANT THAT BUMPER STICKER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.taairsoftteam.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipers do it again!   Snipers do it again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipers do it again!
Page 1 of 1