Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need a snipers help

Go down 
+3
DOA Draven
Lone Wolf
airsoft22595
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Need a snipers help Empty
PostSubject: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 pm

my friend wants a sniper that is automatic and around 390-420 fps..im new to this and my friends budget is 100$ it wuld be great if u can help me out. thank you
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:36 pm

Nope, that budget to those stats would be impossible. Have your friend buy a mid class AEG instead. starting off as a sniper is challenging.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:06 am

uh ok ty for your help
Back to top Go down
DOA Draven
Private
Private
DOA Draven

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 am

A sniper is the man behind the gun, it is his skill/fieldcraft that counts, and not the 'size' of his weapon. In airsoft you can be a sucessful sniper with an AEG, at least I like to think over the past 6+ years I have been, with an AEG firing at >340fps.

Of course this doesn't help if you are trying to emulate 'real steel snipers', where a BA is your first choice, maybe your friend could try his hand at being a spotter/support for a BA sniper, and get a feel for it that way?
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 pm

I have a UTG L96 spring sniper. That thing is a beauty. BUT It costed me around $139.95.. And also, AEG's arnt the best guns for snipers because it makes a MUCH louder noise when it shoots than just a normal spring sniper. Like Lone Wolf said, get a mid level AEG for now. Those work just perfect. In fact, you can go to airsplat.com and buy a AK-47 tactical for only about $105 bucks man. And its a fantastic gun. I own one myself so does my friend.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:06 pm

I may get nailed for saying this but here goes , I do not consider an AEG a sniper a spring and botl is the way to go .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Amen Alabama. Im with you on this. If so, we'll get nailed together lol. Im 100% with you.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:13 pm

hey ty for ur help ill tell him this me and my other friends have been trying to convince him not to get a sniper ... he wans blt action..and every1 that plays with us has auto...but he don't care...
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm

my first gun i bought an m4 it was 115$ from airsplat.com until like 5weeks ago..owned it since feb it broke like 4 times i give it proper car and so on... my friends don't trust it either... i like their prices but idk if i shuld buy again from there...again...
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Aight and you welcome for the help , Wambinator thanks .
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:19 pm

haha no prob man!
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Us UTG L-96 snipers gotta stick together , as for your friend airsoft22595 let us know more information before we can help you anymore .
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Yeah man. We're here to help! Alabama probably knows more than me about the UTG L96 but I can still try Smile Haha.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm

thanks you guys o and wat do u think of the aftermath products?
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm

Alabama Sniper and Wombinator: I somewhat agree with you. I have never really considered men with long distance AEGs, or DMRs, to be snipers. Bolt Action is indeed the only way to go to be a TRUE sniper. BUT, that being said, I do think that DMs can be considered an actual class of soldier for longER distance shooting, but I never called them snipers, if that makes any sense.

Aftermath, believe it or not, and I know I will get bashed for this, Is fine in my opinion. I have an SOC16 made by them (Not actually made, but rebranded under there name Laughing ) and it is a great gun, and very hefty, accurate, strong and realistic. My friend has a good quality vest made my them, and I know somebody else that has a good AK made by them. So in my oipinion, they aren't bad. Please don't flame me too hard everyone!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:08 pm

No flaming here buddy , did you read the sign , no hating just airsoft . I do agree with you so what also , and aftermath products are great for their bb's other that that not to sure . Sorry bud .
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Hey buddy I don't want you to get grilled by Admin and the Mods , so keep your post a little longer than two words . It'll be hard but you can do it , LOL .
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
No flaming here buddy , did you read the sign , no hating just airsoft . I do agree with you so what also , and aftermath products are great for their bb's other that that not to sure . Sorry bud .

What experiences have you had with there guns?
And when I said flaming, I was just joking Laughing
And Wombinator, no hating intended here, but try to keep your posts a little bit longer, some of these could be classified as Rank Posting.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Lol okay. Whats like.. the minimum for a post? What if I seriously have nothing else to say than just like.. Okay thanks? Or something..
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:19 pm

its ok i got the broxa evolution which is a mp5 i think it is good for their price
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:20 pm

How much wasit? I've never heard of broxa
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:22 pm

um big5 139 on sale typ it in aftermath broxa evolution..on the internet
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm

i don't get mad or yella nd so on hey for my next gun wich wont be forawhile i was thinking about a scar any1 got 1 or have friend that has 1
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm

As for post length , Admin posted that in his policy section I think but try to keep it at least four to five words , Admin said at least 5 sentences or something but at least 5 . The KAR 98 is pretty cool I saw one in action on a video on the internet and I was like wow .
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 pm

yeah i wuld get 1 but i got the broxa by aftermath and every1 i play with has electrics so i wuld get pwned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a snipers help   Need a snipers help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a snipers help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next