Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Problems with a sniper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

Problems with a sniper Empty
PostSubject: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey everyone, brand new to the forums and I need quite a bit of help with my sniper...
I purchased the WELL MB05 from airsplat and I've looked all over and found great reviews for it.
So far, I have been quite disappointed with the gun and need some help with it.
Whenever I make a shot the bullets have a horrible horrible grouping. Sometimes they go off to the left of where I shot, above to the right and almost anywhere but the target I'm aiming for... Sometimes they don't even hit the target either.
I don't know what is wrong with the gun or the scope... Is there anything you could do to help me hit my target?

Here is a link to the gun, it also has a review of it underneath the details...
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AR-WELL-MB05-C2.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

well.. did you sight in the scope??????
airsplat often gives you used guns I heard.
WW

P.S. otherwise I heard well is a ok manufacturer and spl tell me if I'm wrong(youll see warsaw)
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Whether I've sighted in the scope correctly, wouldn't the grouping still be in one place? My bullets are firing everywhere and I am aiming at the same spot each time. I don't think it has to do with my scope.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

ummm... well that leaves the gun/BBS
you might want to check with sticks on this...
inner barrel(defects)
that is all the more I can think of
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm

I'll just wait and see if anyone else wants to post on this and try to help me out first.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

sticks will help faster trust me Cool
Back to top Go down
organdonor
Private
Private
organdonor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Have you adjusted the hop up? Also if you use light bb\'s(.25 or lighter) you will often notice an irregular flight pattern . Always use .28 or better .30 for sniper rifle. Aeg\'s usually can get away with .25\'s because your usually not trying to make long single shot kills. Most aeg players I have seen use the spray and pray method. One shot kills require a more stable flight. The hopup is the small allen screw in the forward underneath area. There is a small allen wrench that comes with the rifle. Not the larger allen used to assemble the gun. make small adjustments till the path of the bb is flatter . Another thing is your scope is only as good as the distance your gun will shoot. I have two L96\'s one Well and one UTG. Identicle guns. The UTG out of the box was dead on straight with .30 gram bb. I set up target and sighted scope at about one hundred feet. Stock gun was hitting groups of about 12 inches At 100 feet. The only thing I would consider if you are dedicated to sniping role is to look into the Edgi upgrade,which includes tight bore barrel,(accuracy). I think spring upgrade (Power, distance) and hop up which effects distance and accuracy.

Last edited by organdonor on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!
got what I was trying to get OD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a sniper   Problems with a sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with a sniper
Page 1 of 1