Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What makes a systema a systema?

Go down 
+16
DrummerBoyz95
A. sniper
M14 double-taps
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
e30m50tu
mgunner564
slob212
Seabass_9000
kkoerber
HoboBob
sticks.13
Lone Wolf
Tank
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
sambam2011
TheOneNamedMike
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

What makes a systema a systema? Empty
PostSubject: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am

If you like airsoft, you probably noticed that systemas are about oh i don't know, a thousand dollars to pay for!
I was wondering one day
why is it so good?
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:04 am

Systemas are realy the only perfect 1:1 replica of the real deal.
They are top of the knoch and are made to be the closest thing to training with a Real Steel
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Systemas are used by Military/Law Enforcement becuase they are simply the best and the most realistic airsoft guns on the market.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Yeah TM came out with a system close to the SYSTEMA their SOPMOD has some of the same traits just not steel
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm

The systemas respond like the real counterparts they replicate. They have added features. One of these features is what makes the gun only shoot whats in the mag, once the mag is thru it will not continue dry firing. The systema can also be shotguned like the real M4/M16.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Yeah my favorite quality of that gun,also easy takedown
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

All the above are some pretty good responses on the external and visual marks of a systema, but to really understand why it is usually 1000+ for the replica you need to look inside.

Systema's use a "revolution" mechbox. This mechbox is a split 4 gear system that runs off of top notch wiring and a house brand MOSFET. The newer PTW's actually have more of a computer than a MOSFET. This computer keeps the gears revolving evenly each time, it even has a troubleshooting guide in the form of a light system. One of the most well known part of a PTW is the cylinder change system. This is basically a colored tube that contains the spring/spring guide/pistion/and cylinder all in one. It literally takes 10 seconds to change the FPS....

Those are just some of the reasons PTW's cost $1000+. If you have ever shot one, you will find the price tag to be quite acceptable Very Happy. In fact, if I had a job a PTW would be first on my list of to buys.....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah i saw the revolution its nice if you have...$470 for a gearbox
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm

I was planning on getting a revolution for my SR-25 until i read that the air nozzle was specific to that gearbox so I can use the longer one I need for my gun to work. Fiddle sticks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Gawsh darn
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I know someone on another forum that put one in his G&P SAM-R. Its pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 pm

I know some 12 year old who owns a Systema PTW and doesn't use it!
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Tank wrote:
I know some 12 year old who owns a Systema PTW and doesn't use it!

Really? Where? I might steal it......
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm

But is the fps on a systema good or something? is it good on a battlefield?
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Yeah it's pretty good i think the FPS is high 300's
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Not only is the FPS good its really easy to change out the springs and stuff. Like you could have 300 FPS then just change the cylinder out and you have 500 FPS.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Exactly so versatile
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah systemas are P.T.W.'s (personal training weapon's).
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:41 pm

nice.
But what realistic features were you guys talking about earlier?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

One of them is when your magazine is empty the gun wount dry fire like any other AEG. Its also mostly steel I think (correct me if im wrong). They are the closes thing to the real steel rifles than any other AEG.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Oh thats a nice feature.
But does it go far or what?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:21 pm

I don't know ive never shot one/seen one but judgeing on how they are considered to be the best AEG I would think that there accurate and can shoot pretty far.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 am

NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE THAT OWNS A SYSTEMA... THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A BAD EXAMPLE...

My friend had the opportunity to play with one of Team Strikers Systema's at the last game we were at. He typically uses either his CA G3 SAS, ICS M4, or KWA G36c just to give you some background...

After the 10 minute game was over I asked him what he thought... he said - I thought I would want to buy one of these before I started using it. I guess I will stick to the cheap ones. He also said the accuracy wasn't as good as he expected either.

As far as my opinion on the Systema line up goes... they are really cool for shooting around the yard or showing off to buddies, but when it comes to skirmishing they really haven't ever really overly impressed me. A lot of people talk about how they are running a 12volt battery and getting 23 bb's a second... my friend is running a 9.6 volt on his fully built CA G3 and is getting 34 bb's a second... I am getting 28 a second on my ICS with a turbo motor and standard gear ratio on a 9.6 volt at around 380 fps. My G36 is hitting about 32 a second with a turbo motor and turbo gears at around 390 fps. As far as accuracy goes... I know all of my AEG's seem well above average. Even my Echo 1 AK is pretty impressive.
Another bad thing about the Systema M4 series... have you seen the price for mags? Its like buying a Classic Army M4 just for a few mags. Very Happy

A lot of people say, well they are more reliable... I was talking to one of the guys that works at Airsoft Smith about his about a month ago and his has broken several times since he bought it... so maybe this isn't the case afterall.

So all I have to do is figure out how to make my gun stop shooting when the mag runs dry... or then again I could just put a new mag in when it does dry fire. That would make since. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:38 am

Some guy's Systema crapped out at a nearby game while doing close quarters he was owned prior to it breaking
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:16 pm

so its not all good like what everyone says?
Its just for military simulations? *used by the military?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes a systema a systema?   What makes a systema a systema? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What makes a systema a systema?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next