Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)

Go down 
+6
Ace
Admin
Seabass_9000
sticks.13
Ragnarock
Roamer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Exclamation WARNING: Before you read any further realize that I am very easily amused and slightly mentally retarded lol Exclamation

I recently made a purchase with a couple of my friends from airsoftgi.com. I myself bought a Echo 1 STAG-15 Commando (don't make fun if you know background info on this) with an external upgrade. Don't worry I will post some pics when I get done working on it!

ANYWAYS, I just went to the sight and clicked on the gun to self-medicate my inpatience on waiting for my order to arrive from California.

Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) 110

after viewing this I scrolled down a bit and realized that my friends and I had changed the face of this page. Smile Again, easily amused + slight mental retardation here!

Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) 210

You see the first two items under "People who bought this also purchased"!?! Yeah, that was us!!! Thats right... I just wasted like a minute and a half of your life on something you didn't even get a chuckle out of lolol.

SORRY
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:09 pm

wow, i guess they dont call it the lounge for nothing
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:15 pm

so u got a Patriot kit and some BB's or did u get the HALO suppressor and the battery? im sooo confused!

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:20 pm

.... Hmm? No I couldn't change the related products... I did however change the "People who bought this also purchased" category... the one below. I got the Madbull Kit and a friend bought the BB's. I don't know what happened to our 2 hopup buckings and set of 8 m4 mags we bought. Those are related too lol
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 pm

the madbull kits a very nice youll enjoy it. thats pretty cool that yo could do that. i changed the TM one for awile to the KA SOCOM silencer. i dont think its there anymore though

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:40 pm

lol, I am glad you don't think I am as stupid as Ragnarok does lol

Yeah, when I get done working on the M4 I will post loads of photos Smile
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:36 pm

There goes 2 minutes of my life. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Wow. I'm pretty sure it does that with every order Wink Can I have my two minutes back? lol. Just kidding. I do like the look of the gun though. I hope with the chopped barrel you don't lose too much accuracy/range, even if the barrel's precision made. I'm sure you'll be either the only one or one of only a few who has that style though. I love seeing these kinds of interesting guns at events... all power to you Smile

My question is, I assume you ordered the separate parts to avoid buying a JG M4 over the Echo 1? We actually have a thread about JG vs. Echo 1, but I wonder if it was worth it. Part of me says yes, because you run a higher chance of getting a lemon with a JG, but the other part of me says the extra $55+ and the pain of having to customize the gun on your own sort of takes the luster away. I don't know. Either way, get some before/after pics when you get the gun and build it Smile

Echo 1 Stag15: $145
Patriot Kit: $125
Precision Barrel: $35
+ painstaking process of chopping/sanding barrel/custom adding kit to gun

Airsoft GI Patriot Kit II: $250 pre-built
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Personally, I would be more proud of a gun that I built up myself, rather then having someone else do it for me. It gives you a greater knowledge of how the internals work and information to share with other forum users.

Plus you get the original parts with the ECHO 1 STAG-15 Commando, where the JG you don't. You also don't have to cut the barrel when adding a precision, Airsoft GI carries one to fit that is only a couple mm short of the length in the kit.

I don't think it would be a pain, but a great experience. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:58 pm

ye i agree its always funner to install something yourself, i know i always get a nice warm-fuzzy-winni the poo-epic win- i can do something-i might not be a fail after all- im so glad i did that internship-this is really cool-whats that black thing on my shirt-oh thank jebus-its just grease........ kinda feeling whenever i install something by myself.

sticks Laughing

Last edited by sticks.13 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm

oh i dont think your stupid roamer! i was just stating my appreciation for the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Ace wrote:
Personally, I would be more proud of a gun that I built up myself, rather then having someone else do it for me. It gives you a greater knowledge of how the internals work and information to share with other forum users.

Plus you get the original parts with the ECHO 1 STAG-15 Commando, where the JG you don't. You also don't have to cut the barrel when adding a precision, Airsoft GI carries one to fit that is only a couple mm short of the length in the kit.

I don't think it would be a pain, but a great experience. Very Happy

That's a great point. There would be a feeling of accomplishment that would go into building your own gun. I guess I just get enough feelings of accomplishments by destroying my opponents on the field Wink (let me dream lol)

You mentioned a greater knowledge of the internals... Does the kit come with internal upgrades?
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:12 pm

Admin, you did get me pretty good in the face last time we played. Very Happy

Yeah, I like building up my guns and upgrading them... but I think I would have considered the pre-built patriot. Afterall- are you really going to ever use the stock parts off the Commando? I doubt it... but I do understand buying the Stag as I believe it uses some higher end components in comparison to the JG version used in the pre-built patriot.

Cant wait to see it on the field. I am sure it will look pretty awesome, now we need to go back to Conquest and take on the kids with the SWAT shield. Brad and I will kick it over then you and Admin can light them up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:25 pm

What about me Seabass?....can i light them up too? Admin and I were the last two stuck in the room with that kid. Twisted Evil

Blast boy said "I accept your surrender."

Wow...now thats a super SWAT team member if I have ever seen one.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Yes, I am going to use the stock parts off of the commando... thats why I am doing this. Well one reason at least. I would rather do upgrades myself then have somebody else do it for me. I want this to be something I can be proud of as well as something that will give me an excuse to hang out with some of my friends and do more airsoft related things... cause thats what I love doing.
I also "love" E1's. I was going to buy a CA or TM for a gun to upgrade. After some more thought I came to a different conclusion. If I (regardless of opinions of others) like E1 then I should stick with them. I am very impressed with the E1s I have seen. In closing, when I am done upgrading this gun and somebody gives me a comment on it and asks me what it is... I will be able to proudly say that it is an Echo 1. This may seem stupid to the majority of airsofters out there today, but I really don't care b/c in the end the gun will belong to me.

I didn't intend on making a stupid topic to bring down the forum (that is why its in the lounge) just to make people laugh and to share it with my buddies on here who ordered with me and were jointly responsible for this "change" to airsoftgi.com.

I am sorry this turned into a thread about trashing my idea Sad
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 am

I actually was going to use that two minuttes of my life on something worthwhile like ..... I can't think of anything but I am sure it would be important
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Bahaha. I did manage to find this very amusing as I too am easily amused.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeelectro
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

heh heh heh dude thats sweet, I probably would have posted it too! I've always wondered If I would ever see myself changing the "People who bought this gun also purchased" area! Now I know I can--I can live out the dream! lol Thank you for AMUSING me for these one and a half minutes! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)   Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muhuhahaaaaa... I changed airsoftgi.com!!! :)
Page 1 of 1