Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Codes of Conduct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Airsoft Codes of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Codes of Conduct   Airsoft Codes of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm

I've come across some people in my time on this forum that have represented the airsoft community poorly. I'm not gunna name any names *cough* March_ARB *cough*, but I'd like to express my disaproval. This is a reminder for all of you (you know who you are) on the basic codes of conduct that all airsofters should live and play by.

Note to moderators/admin: If this post is a duplicate or in the wrong section, please notify me. Thanks!

Airsoft/Mil-Sim Codes Of Conduct

Honor
All players conduct themselves with Honor and integrity, placing these values above "winning". While soldier strives to be an effective and deadly soldier, winning is always secondary to the enjoyment of the re-enactment, the camaraderie, physical exercise, teamwork, marksmanship, and field craft skills.

Honesty
A player does not cheat in any manner at any time. Each and every man understands that any suspected or confirmed instance of cheating or less-than-sportsman-like conduct is grounds for sanctions, including dismissal from the operation and/or a permanent ban.

Respect
Bear in mind that airsoft is a simulation of real warfare. Remember that there are men and women fighting for your life and freedom all over this violent world. When in uniform, airsoft or not, remember the millions of young men and women that are wearing a uniform...they are the real deal, be respectful.

Non-Violence
A player will never resort to physical violence of any kind. Should any member ever do so, he or she will be immediately dealt with. Arguments have no place in airsoft.

No Close Shots
A player will always call for a surrender when at an unsafe firing distance. Eliminating an opponent without a shot is the highest achievement on the battlefield. When called upon to surrender, always comply.

Clean Language
Never use any profanity during an operation, and reminds other participants of this rule when profanity is heard.

We Are A Resource
All players should be friendly to new or inexperienced operators, never critical, recognizing that the safe future of modern combat re-enactment, and the airsoft field itself, is dependent upon every participant having a good time, and taking positive impressions home at the end of the operation.

Consideration For Others
Our approach to airsoft reenactment is "Treat others the way you would want them to treat you". Operators who apply this philosophy generate positive "vibes" which spread to everyone at the OP, maximizing the "fun factor."

Remember, airsoft is a game of honor, respect, and fun. Treat it as such.
For those of you who
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Codes of Conduct   Airsoft Codes of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

+1 Thanks for that some people could really use that especially that fact that you need to remember your wearing a soldiers uniform when people see you in it some might think your the real deal so remember what you stand for when you wear, wear it with pride and dignity no matter what country's uniform your in. One of the most embarrassing moments in my life was when a elderly gentleman walked up to me asked if I was in charge and told me some of the people under me were a disgrace to the uniform and country. I never want to see something like that happen again and if I see someone like those I kick them so fast.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Codes of Conduct   Airsoft Codes of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Quote :
One of the most embarrassing moments in my life was when a elderly gentleman walked up to me asked if I was in charge and told me some of the people under me were a disgrace to the uniform and country. I never want to see something like that happen again and if I see someone like those I kick them so fast.

Very educational story Zane. You hit the nail on the head. I've walked into restaraunts after operations, in uniform, and had people give me handshakes and thank me for my service. I didnt know what to do or say! So from then on I never wore my BDU's outside of the playing field. I am planning on making a career of the military or law enforcement, so It's really fulfilling to see that people really do have respect for our nation's uniformed. Be sure also, whenever in company of an active soldier or veteran to just walk over and politely thank em. It really eats away at me when I don't.

I hope one day the need for the military will be gone. Peace among the world's nations is a distant dream of mine, but it can be achieved.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Gandhi
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Codes of Conduct   Airsoft Codes of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Very educational I think this diserves to be stickyed its always nice to infrom the community of rules and regulations. On the soilder part I know a few people that have served. My great unlce was a door gunner on a PBY Catalina in WWII he was in the Pacific when the bomb was droped. I have three freinds in the Navy one of which is still in training another one is stationed at Gitmo. 4 months ago he got to go on leave for a little bit and he came home. I went to eat with him and I couldent tell you the number of people that came over to him and thanked him. I plan on doing something in military/law enforcement to im pushing the Navy SEALs but thats a long shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Codes of Conduct   Airsoft Codes of Conduct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Codes of Conduct
Page 1 of 1