Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Empty
PostSubject: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm going to be making an order from GI in the next few days. It would be nice to have a little extra cash in case I need/want something more.. Is the 10% off coupon code 'fix' still effective? Do you know a better one that I can use?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:58 pm

AEX still has a 20% sale on I think so you might be better of going there...much more reliable imo
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Meh they don't have the same products I'm getting and for the products that are also on GI the prices are higher on AEX so the 20% won't do me much good.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

You can try it and find out. I don't think there's any penalty for entering an incorrect code.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm

There isn't a penalty but it would continue the transaction as if you didn't enter a code. I'd rather be 100% sure I'm able to get a discount.. but oh well, I can't find anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?   AirsoftGI Coupon Codes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AirsoftGI Coupon Codes?
Page 1 of 1