Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Setbacks

Go down 
+5
M14 double-taps
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
BullettheBlueSkky
Lone Wolf
ATL THE LEGEND
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ATL THE LEGEND
Private
Private

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Don't use the Lord's name in vain., have you ever like took hecka long to arrange a substantial airsoft war and then everybody bails on u? or just you figure out that you are busy on the day that you organized it? Don't use the Lord's name in vain. it is annoying!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Im not really sure what your asking but whenever I do small airsoft games usually we just set up a Facebook event. If Im not busy I just go down to the airsoft fields and play a couple of rounds with complete strangers good way to find teams and make new friends.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah but you can drive. imagine being at your parents mercy to schedule airsoft battles. not fun. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

BullettheBlueSkky wrote:
yeah but you can drive. imagine being at your parents mercy to schedule airsoft battles. not fun. Evil or Very Mad

I am at my parents mercy. I don't have a car. I usually catch a ride or schedule games I can walk to.
Back to top Go down
ATL THE LEGEND
Private
Private

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm

i wasn't really asking anything... just kinda venting my frustration haha
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:22 pm

ATL THE LEGEND wrote:
i wasn't really asking anything... just kinda venting my frustration haha

Venting is healthy...lol
Well you have my advise. Getting a game together is not hard, just a few phonecalls or fingerwalking and you can have a decent showing. Just it depends on the people showing. I know right now band/football camp is going on, so unless your group is not in band/sports or really young/old you may suffer a lack of players
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes, I hate it when that happens. It really annoys me when people cancle on acount of the weather. Not saying that I would play in the pouring rain, for example we were going to have a war and had to cancle because it was to windy........ This dosen't just bother me with airsoft but also other things like partys I just hate it when people don't keep there word.

PS its really nice having a car! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm

S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft wrote:
Yes, I hate it when that happens. It really annoys me when people cancle on acount of the weather. Not saying that I would play in the pouring rain, for example we were going to have a war and had to cancle because it was to windy........ This dosen't just bother me with airsoft but also other things like partys I just hate it when people don't keep there word.

PS its really nice having a car! LOL

Yea a lot of people are wimps. but if I don't play because of weather we usually get together and just tune guns for the next weekend
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:52 am

WIND. I hate it!! I would rsther play in the pouring rain and lightning than play on an exceedingly windy day. I just CAN'T make good shots!! when we go all he way up (45 min. drive) to our locale field or just set up our own, and it turns out to be windy, it ruins my whole day. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:36 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
WIND. I hate it!! I would rsther play in the pouring rain and lightning than play on an exceedingly windy day. I just CAN'T make good shots!! when we go all he way up (45 min. drive) to our locale field or just set up our own, and it turns out to be windy, it ruins my whole day. Mad

hahaha good thing it isn't windy where i live! Very Happy i bet it sucks.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:38 pm

i mostly worry about it raining since i once had a metal gun and took it out in the rain and it rusted later! Mad
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm

yup, i hate when this happens. I plan a decent 5v5 game with some buds a month in advanced and they all say yeah and when the day comes you call em all to give em the details and they say they gotta stay home or go somewhere, its realllly annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
ATL THE LEGEND
Private
Private

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

dude, here in Washington it is [b]really hard to get games going... we don't have like airsoft fields and places that are designated for airsoft... all of the stuff that we have around here is rec airsoft... it's not like we are not serious but we don't have anywhere to go... it ends up us just using some woods that we have... it sucks... the only good thing is that once a year there is this thing in seattle where there is a huge one but only once a year... and by the way, if anybody knows of airsoft stuff going on in WA then please notify me!
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:09 pm

SAME here! we have no fields , we just host them on our land! it really gets kinda lame after a while! Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:41 pm

I hate bailouts also I've had too many people wimp out or go do other stuff! Airsofting is hard with only one person. The only weather I think that should affect playing a game is wind because it's an airsofters' main enemy. But of course you change up your game and move inside your local WW2 base which is tiny :C
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

its so annoying being in a place when there's like, 2 serious guys that play airsoft while the rest just bail out and everything. luckly, my family owns a little land so i don't have to have backyard airsoft battles. but then again, if everyone bails out then what's the point?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:43 pm

agree happened just today with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft Setbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Setbacks   Airsoft Setbacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Setbacks
Page 1 of 1