Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:21 am

and ive never been to this place before (my friend's house). What should i do since i don't know the terrain at all? There are supposed to be about 10-12 people there, if that info helps at all. Also, i looked it up on google earth and it seems to be a wooded area. What do you guys suggest i do once i get there to figure out the land and everything?

Additionally i received my tsd m14 today so thatll be fun to use for the first time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:19 am

you should go to your friends house early before everyone and ask if you can snoop around, get some know how around the field so you at least have some idea of how the terrain and everything is, also don't rush it, just hold back and go with you team, stay back more because you wont know where they could be coming from...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:01 am

Inspect the whole place, find out wheres a good place to hide, look at all angles, and examine greatly.
If you can't do that in time, follow someone that knows the terrain.
They'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm

alright, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Really you just go to these kinds of games and have a good time.

Anytime you would need to seriously consider terrain is at a large OP when you are mobilizing multiple squads as a captain of a faction/group/team
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...   I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to a little airsoft skirmish with some of my friends tomorrow...
Page 1 of 1