Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

my first airsoft skirmish.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

my first airsoft skirmish. Empty
PostSubject: my first airsoft skirmish.   my first airsoft skirmish. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 am

so i played a little backyard skirmish with my friend. it was fun.

it was pitch black i couldnt see him at all. so i was just blind firing haha. i almost got hit in the face but luckily the bb hit my gun instead.

first it was me and another person against my friend my battery ran out in the middle of the game so i was out basically Razz (didnt carry my extra with me) and the other guy got hit.

second time it was me and my friend against the other guy. he got my friend out by shooting his leg (which was almost fully in cover) i hit him out by shooting him in the a ss Smile

so basically i feel really confident about my airsofting ability and i got a basic feel of the flow and how my gun feels in the middle of a game instead of just shooting targets in my backyard etc. a good experience. next sunday we will have a mucher bigger game Very Happy im excited
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: my first airsoft skirmish.   my first airsoft skirmish. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

good job man.
everybody's gotta start somewhere right?
how many people you going against next time?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: my first airsoft skirmish.   my first airsoft skirmish. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

umm its probably gonna be like 10 on 10 or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first airsoft skirmish.   my first airsoft skirmish. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my first airsoft skirmish.
Page 1 of 1