Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Everone should watch this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane
Major
Major

Everone should watch this Empty
PostSubject: Everone should watch this   Everone should watch this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:49 am

This isn't the most fun video in the world but trust me its worth it...this has saved my ass more then once so I figured I would share.

Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

Everone should watch this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everone should watch this   Everone should watch this Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:25 am

Haha what seems to be the officer problem?
Yes pants im wearing officer...... Thought these was nessacary.

I would also like to add to this video (diden't watch the whole thing 45 minutes is to long for me) if you can make the officer luagh your going to have a better chance of getting out of a speeding ticket. Having weed is a different situation so don't try to be funny if you get cuaght with that. I found it also helps to know a few police/military law enforcement officers. I know 1 State Trooper and 1 ATF agent who was a former Marine in dessert strom. Ive know both of these guys since I was little and they've both offered to get me out of a speeding ticket if I ever get cuaght. Luckly I haven't been cuaght speeding yet but the way I drive its probably gonna happen soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1

Everone should watch this
Page 1 of 1