Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

The comeback of airsoft...

Go down 
+8
Omega Lambda
aveenvp
panic324
scooterprodigy
iliveforthis99
AFU
JARHEAD
Warrior33
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The comeback of airsoft...   The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
If i was approached by a PBer and he started to rag on me for playin airsoft all i wud say is. "I like airsoft and you like paintball. People have the right to have different hobbies. now if you would excuse me I have to polish my brass knuckles." jocolor
haha thats would scare him
Back to top Go down
souljahnyne
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: The comeback of airsoft...   The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 am

i had similar. haha. it was about a week ago. i was testing the range and accuracy of my m16 out in a paintball lot a buisness acquintance of my boss knew. well he was a bit humorous about saying how paintball was more manlier than airsoft due to projectile size when hitting the skin and stuff. i told him id make him a deal. id take off my shirt and he could hit me once anywhere he'd like above the waist but bellow the neck and ill do the same under the same circumstance. just so wed both know which was "manlier" in his eyes. he hit just below the left ribs. hit like "Watch your language" i admit, got me in pain haha. but he was a gentleman about it and allowed me to shoot him once back as agreed. i shot him on his left bulls eye (haha dunno if admin wud censor me saying n-i-p-p-l-e). the sound he made was more like the sound of a rooster getting shot in his nuggets. after about a like a min of him jumpin and making kneeling poses, he was pretty pleasant to talk to about airsoft and paintballn Very Happy

btw, it was 25 feet distance from each other
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: The comeback of airsoft...   The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 pm

haha you sure showed him
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Private
Private
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The comeback of airsoft...   The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:44 pm

That happened to me before.But I reasoned so well he just walked away.He just had played a game he was like a colorful daisy he must be terrible at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The comeback of airsoft...   The comeback of airsoft... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The comeback of airsoft...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2