Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft-Smith...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I have nothing but positive things to say about these guys. They carry mid-high range replica's at competitive prices and have a lot of upgrades available. They also have a nice assortment of tactical gear. As far as ordering something through them goes, if I place an order early in the morning it is normally at my house the next day. Of course, I live about an hour from the store but still. They get things out really quickly.

The employees are great and make you feel at home, generally they are just as excited to mess around with the guns as I am. Very Happy

If I had to rate them on a scale of 1-10 they would definitely get a 10. Good work Airsoft-Smith!!!! Check out their online store at www.airsoftsmith.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:50 am

i would also give them a 0 out a 10.... for obvious reasons(i used to work there). they seriusly package ur order within 15 mins after they receive the order. very very knowledgeable staff. they have been playing airsoft since the early 2000's. they do not quite have the same quantity of parts. they only have the trusted and proven parts/guns in their inventory... if something does brake they will replace it(in most cases). so u know if you buy somthing from them it is the best and it is proven.

just what i thought was lacking from this thread.... sorry if i stomped ur post seabass.... now im going to shut up silent

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 pm

I think you meant 10 out of 10. = )
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:23 pm

I live like 3 hours from this store. I just got a jg bar 10 two weeks ago. Could I go to this store and have them upgrade the internals with the vsr parts. Im afraid I would brake it if I tried to do the work myself. I looked on there site and was wonderin if they only do aeg's though. Thanks for any info. u can give.

,Viper,
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 am

I would say they would, but you must call them first. I have only read up on this a little bit, but I do remember them saying that they upgrade for $50 (I think) with INSTOCK parts. This may mean that you would have to have the parts and tell them ahead of time exactly what they will be doing to the gun before they will risk working on it.
You really should call ahead and make sure they will actually do it (especially over trusting the word of a forum member) because you have a three hour drive.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

Airsoft-Smith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft-Smith...   Airsoft-Smith... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft-Smith...
Page 1 of 1