Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I'm quitting airsoft.

Go down 
+4
scooterprodigy
JARHEAD
white wolf
Rusty M16A4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

I'm quitting airsoft. Empty
PostSubject: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 am

Yeah, airsoft is probrably the best sport ever, but if your me you might understand why I choose to quit. Well, first, where I live, you have to drive hours away to get to a field. My friends don't take airsoft as seriously as I do. A full game will only get to about 4v4. I only get $5 a week, don't get me wrong, I love it, but to get a good long-lasting AEG, it would take 2 years, and for what? Playing maybe once a month for about an hour? The people I play with will not buy expensive AEGs because they just want to play to have fun, using springers. I do not want to have to keep buying cheap springers, especially if I never play. If I could play airsoft anytime with my firends, I would, all the time, but that doesn't happen. Airsoft is fun when you get to play, but when you never play, spending hundreds is useless. So I've just decided to stop buying airsoft guns, BBs, and airsoft gear. I'll still check back at this forum every now and again, but I quit.

RustyM16A4, Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Shocked really?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please don't, i also have to drive 5 hours to a real cqb field in pittsburg, me and my buds just hang around mostly and talk about it, ove time it will get better, also, ur 25 right, one year and you can get a job, you can also get your license wich means travel time to games, also when that job comes even like $50 $60 bucks a week means you can get a decent gun in a month, even better in 2 months you can get a kwa, now when you start upping your aresenal you can take you already decent guns now and sell them cheap to your friends, then you all have decent guns, don't give up
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm

rusty u can't qiut u just can t. ure fifteen so u can get a job and get money cmon bro u can't u just can't quit
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

I think quit is a poor choice of words for you rusty. You are simply putting you airsoft games on holds until you can get a job and more free time.

I Myself am in such a similar bind, I finally have the money, and the time, but I can't find others near me who also enjoy airsoft ^_^ So just hang in there, it'll all get better. Unless of course you really do quit and never look back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Simply put the jealousy system will work fine. So I would put off for now to get a job and more free time finishing w/e things you have then in the summer order a brand new gun that just kicks ass and ask what your friends think.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Alright guys, you've really convinced me. Maybe it's just because I own guns I don't like. My only AEG is a $80 DE AK. I guess I will just put airsoft on hold until I can get a job. Airsoft is just to fun to stop playing completely. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 pm

np rusty ,. wat gun style r u looking at . i have a echo 1 g36c just collecting dust iun my room and would sell it for 70
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm all for the M16. I want to join the Marines after high school so I figure I should get the feel of the rifle. Plus the M16's sights are awesome. Thanks for the offer but G36s aren't my style.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 am

ya same i like m4 style over the SCAR and g36. USSOCOM replaced the m4 with the SCAR NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 am

really, rusty all ya need to do is get away from the sport for a while relise the lonlyness without it and youll come back, trust me
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 am

So true.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

I tried to get away, too much money will be spent on flight lessons...... but I just look for deals, or if at minimum LOOK AT THE FOURMS!! MMWHAHAHAHAH... Shocked

if you really think you can leave, you can't! my 2nd in command is leaving, but he'll set a chapter up there and work twards getting a team started!(can't wait for a big team vs team that I know the leaders weakness..... RASSBERRIES!!!)
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Saving confused airsoft players since 1989! (Or whenever) We are! Airsoft Allies (Echo)

I'm Glade your staying with it, and believe me it'll all be worth it some day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Jaeman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 pm

yeah, just wait till college man, wait till college. then, provided you know your stuff, you should have no shortage of potential players. of course, time and money might be rather scarce at that time... But hey, nothing in life comes free.

Stick with it man! Smile
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Rusty M16A4 wrote:
I'm all for the M16. I want to join the Marines after high school so I figure I should get the feel of the rifle. Plus the M16's sights are awesome. Thanks for the offer but G36s aren't my style.

If you're going into the military, and if you go into infantry, they're going to use the Barret M6A4 6.8 cal. so you should get use to a plastic m4 design. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

SniperL96 wrote:
Rusty M16A4 wrote:

If you're going into the military, and if you go into infantry, they're going to use the Barret M6A4 6.8 cal. so you should get use to a plastic m4 design. sorry.

Really? Wow that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm quitting airsoft.   I'm quitting airsoft. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting airsoft.
Page 1 of 1