Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How to decide on gun project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

How to decide on gun project Empty
PostSubject: How to decide on gun project   How to decide on gun project Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

I get many, many questions daily, mostly about "build one of these", or "market one of these, everybody wants one...".
If you've ever wondered why we have piles of MP5's to choose from, and one springer VZ Skorpion, this post answers that question:
If a gun has never been in a hero or villain's hand, it stands a slim chance of market success.

Note: I'm going to download EVERY pic from this place, and put them in a file called "WHAT NEXT?" (not really).
www.imfdb.org/index.php/Main_Page
From Stallone to Blade, if you want to see what the good guys/badguys were carrying in hit (or not so hit) films, this is the place to start.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: How to decide on gun project   How to decide on gun project Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

YOU GO TO IMFDB TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!
Back to top Go down
killbucket
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How to decide on gun project   How to decide on gun project Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

If I had a "real job" it's what I'd be fired for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to decide on gun project   How to decide on gun project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to decide on gun project
Page 1 of 1