Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

your thoughts on this vest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

your thoughts on this vest Empty
PostSubject: your thoughts on this vest   your thoughts on this vest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:14 am

Back to top Go down
Dark308
Private
Private
Dark308

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on this vest   your thoughts on this vest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Looks sweet and any vest with the MOLLE setup has a huge advantage, you can move the pockets anyplace that works for you. plus it's a military std design so it's easy to find add-on gear.

*EDIT* I don't think you can remove the pouches it comes with.... kind of lame, but still a sweet vest in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on this vest   your thoughts on this vest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 pm

"Features:
- M.O.L.L.E. system ready, for additional modular pouch attachments."

Straight from the description, this means that the pouches on the vest cannot be removed. So you better like where everything is at...

IMO $80 can get you a much better system with much nicer pouches and MOLLE retail space than this vest. You could even go with OeTech if you have to.... But please don't go with this....

READ this:
I just watched the promo video, and I'm literally appalled. IDK maybe its my geardo-ness popping out. But they blatantly lied during the whole video.... Most of the stuff said wouldn't be picked up by any normal customer. However to see what I'm talking about watch starting from 3/4 of the video. They do a water test, he says that the material is water proof. Poors water on the back pouch, and water is absorbed... If it would have been water proof then the water would have rolled off the pouch.... I don't know if I should laugh or cry... This is why the old guys stay away from Evike, and shorty USA... I believe they are literally in the game just to make a buck....

sticks
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on this vest   your thoughts on this vest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah i decided not to go with it after much debating. ill just get a strike plate carrier and load it out like pmc status from MGS 4. i also thought that these pockets were not as you said detachable. which would have been a big plus since im left handed and this is more tuned for right handed people. thanks for your great advice. thread lock please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on this vest   your thoughts on this vest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your thoughts on this vest
Page 1 of 1