Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Trouble finding a G18c

Go down 
+4
Satan
Spl. Durkee
aveenvp
Insane Mercc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Trouble finding a G18c Empty
PostSubject: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm

I have been just looking around and I noticed that its difficult to find a true G18c(the automatic one i believe.) that one could buy. I do know that the Glock company sued KWA(i think its KWA idr) so now its hard to find one. I need to find out where one could find one. along with a hi capa mag. This is sorta like a little project for me so i will be searching too. If they don't make an automatic one then i would like to know if its possible to do that custom yourself. Thnx in advance to anyone who helps out. hehe jocolor
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 pm

the glock company sued all G18c makers, so essentially all G18c's have been dicontinued.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

ok........does anyone still have any full auto G1s left in stock? jocolor
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I would check out ebay, thats all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Ok but i have absolutly no faith in Ebay so.... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Last one I saw was at Airsoft Outlet NW. Heard they were still selling them (illegally) online, but you have to contact them directly.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Ohhhh look at Durkee mr. black market. uoarmory.com they have kjw Glocks not sure about full auto ones though.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 pm

ok I did find some semi auto only ones with the silver slide, on airsoftmegastore.com they look nice so far. BTW nice profile pic Durkee jocolor
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Urban ops armory is pretty much swept out of glocks too . I got my kjw g23 from them. I ordered the black one but after ordering they called and told me they didn't have any so they had to give me the one with od grip, pretty much you aren't gonna find any unless your extremely lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 pm

I found one!! Im not entirely sure its in stock but they say it is... http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-KSC-G18C-MET.htm# Would it be illegal to own one of these since Glock is suieng everyone who makes them? jocolor
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

hmm, bud, its airsplat? remember? like i know your happy but there is almost no chance itll work out, itll either break, come broken, or not be in stock.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 pm

HAHAHAHA it was just a type of quest to Find one...I dot trust airsplat that much i just wanted to see if i could find one Thnx for everyone who looked
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 pm

I would say if you really want one that bad check Ebay or craigslist. Although be careful of scams! Also I have no idea about the populatirty of the G18 but because it was discontinued you may want to expect to pay a higher price since there no longer in production.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 pm

S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft wrote:
I would say if you really want one that bad check Ebay or craigslist. Although be careful of scams! Also I have no idea about the populatirty of the G18 but because it was discontinued you may want to expect to pay a higher price since there no longer in production.

there are no more glocks in general in production, and the G18 if i do say so my self is one of the most famous glocks for its fully automatic capabilities.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 am

JARHEAD wrote:

there are no more glocks in general in production, and the G18 if i do say so my self is one of the most famous glocks for its fully automatic capabilities.

Thats exactly what I said they stoped production so the price of one on Ebay/craigslist may be high because they were dicountinued. But yes the G18 was one of the most popular Glocks in production.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 pm

JARHEAD wrote:

Thats exactly what I said they stoped production so the price of one on Ebay/craigslist may be high because they were dicountinued. But yes the G18 was one of the most popular Glocks in production.

oh, sorry, i thoiught that when you said it after talking about the G18 that you ment that model in general.
Back to top Go down
spayne
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 am

Why does everyone hate airsplat I would order it if i had 130 $.

EDIT: I fixed your post, please don't "7331 $P33K" here Laughing
To answer your question, a lot of people don't TRUST Airsplat because they sell a lot of lower-end replicas and there are many stories of Back-Order madness, people not getting packages for months.
Back on Topic, I never liked Glocks until recently, thought they were impractical.
I know that I wouldn't buy one illegally, simple trust issue.
Back to top Go down
Zulu Two Six
Private
Private
Zulu Two Six

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 pm

EXACTLY! there is nothing wrong with airsplat! its just and urban legend, guys, airsplat is fine! i have ordered from them 6 times! and nothing has ever gone wrong!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:49 am

spayne wrote:
y does every 1 hate airsplat i would order it if i had 130 $

http://www.airsoftallies.com/online-store-reviews-f9/airsplatcom-t24.htm?highlight=airsplat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble finding a G18c   Trouble finding a G18c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble finding a G18c
Page 1 of 1