Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video Games?

Go down 
+7
MetallicAirsoft
white wolf
Satan
sticks.13
JARHEAD
Insane Mercc
ard777
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Kind of Video Game Console do you Play/Own?
Wii
Video Games? Vote_lcap14%Video Games? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
PS3
Video Games? Vote_lcap9%Video Games? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Xbox 360
Video Games? Vote_lcap68%Video Games? Vote_rcap
 68% [ 15 ]
Handhelds
Video Games? Vote_lcap9%Video Games? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Just wondering what people are playing a lot these days. I still have my wii holed up in my room, waiting for friends with that crappy friend code system the wii has.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm

I play the 360 most of the time when its not in the mail getting fixed. ("Watch your language" Red Ring) I play COD4 mostly but started with the Halos and thats it. 8DAYS TO MW2!!!!!!!! W00T!!
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 am

mw2 FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
sticks.13

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

N64 here. Mario Kart and Starfox kick butt.

Me and brother may get a 360, the black one with the blu ray.... Elite?

sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:20 pm

NO elites suck or so i hear they over heat 24/7 eat discs get the R74 and RRD within weeks of using it. My good ole halo 3 edition 360 is great when i actually play it lol.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

lol, when you play it and satan they did fix it awhile ago, the elites are great man, go for it and add me whe nu can, BLACKHAWK42O <-- thats a capitol o
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:44 pm

good ol high upgraded PC! over $400 and counting poured into this thing
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:27 pm

@JARHEAD 420? you like weed or something....
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:44 pm

people people all xboxes suck hairy balls ps3 FTW
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
people people all xboxes suck hairy balls ps3 FTW

hey no need to be mean but STFU u little prick, look at the poll, xbox rules.

and MERC i don't right now, 420 is my birthday, april 20th.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
I play the 360 most of the time when its not in the mail getting fixed. ("Watch your language" Red Ring)

Nuff said
and no i wan't trying to be a prick i was being the phrat boy guy but i do prefer the ps3 never fails me or my friends
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Private
Private

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Love my Elite. Works great for me, never had a RROD yet.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:14 pm

The Red Ring is the only defect ive found and i said that because they sent me a replacement that got the Red Ring 72 hours after it arrived....It still the best game system EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 pm

360 is just in all ways better, controlls are amazing, its a feeling of "warm and friendly" when ps3 seems like just kinda darkish, thats just me, and even though red rings ts only like 2-3 weeks u don't have it and you get a new one for free, im not that big of a gamer, i can last 3 weeks without it.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

My old second generation 360 doesn't get much use anymore. But I used to play a bunch of Halo 3, CoD 4, Oblivion, Mass Effect, EndWar, and this last summer I played a bunch of Fallout 3. I let my gold subscription run out after school started.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm

JARHEAD wrote:
360 is just in all ways better, controlls are amazing, its a feeling of "warm and friendly" when ps3 seems like just kinda darkish.
sounds to me your alittle racist and also the xbox is cheaply made like the heat sink pads are cheap and help cause the red ring of death and really that makes five problems to...none(1 ring 2 ring 3 ring 4 ring[of death] and over heating) you also gotta pay for online..and can you search the web on the xbox? can you customize the backround you look at while downloading games from the first version or videos or music OR photos all from a camera or ipod with no hastle? can you charge your controller directly from the system or do you have to buy batterys? can you play blu-ray? can you play MGS4?

also just a quick q on the xbox can you change the voice setting on your headset?
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Private
Private

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:47 pm

You can charge your controller from the system, theres a cable and bat pack. i have it, its nice. I know, one point, I don't really care, nothing about the PS3 interests me but MAG. System and MAG for about $300 collectively isn't worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

just so you know 360 is just another way for micosoft to make money they put in the red ring of death so you have to send it back again and again(don't relly fix it) until the warranty up then you gotta buy a new one....you see the cycle?(unless lifetime warranty but people have year warranties)
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Private
Private

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Microsoft tacks on a year's warranty if you get it repaired, whether you sent it in under warranty or if you sent it in and paid for it to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:24 pm

yup, "drevil" half the things you said were wrong about the 360, i can easily access my ipod and photos,i ca ncharge my controler, and almost every 360 is replaced with new one if you send it back, why would microsoft go through the hassel to make them all break and replace them free of charge? microsoft would lose money, and the only reason the 360 gts red rings is because they mass produced to quickly for the GREATER demand because the price was lower and it was a more family friendly system thn the ps3, but it still had what ps3 had and that is all genres of gaming. untimatly if you look at the 2 systems xbox is more liked than ps3. i personally know 4 people who either sold their ps3 after getting it becasue they never played it or people who just don't play at all and don't pay attention to it.and yuo do get a new warranty if you get the rings. also i believe its 4 rings is the "rings of death" but the others mean other things. for instance 1 is if a cable is loose, 2 is if the hard drive isn't connected properly. so ultimatly XBOX is more popular and "more social", best words i can think of, but pretty much awesome.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I hate arguing all prefrence but also http://www.ps3-themes.com/ .....
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:13 pm

thats kool, 360 has that kinda stuff too, you download it and set it in the back, we also have avatars that we make look like anyway we want and can like take pictures of them as gamer pictures.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm

same...
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm

This is a lot like the Mac vs. PC argument, a lot of points and counter-points, and nobody will ultimately change anybody's mind.

I think the PS3 is over-priced and the Xbox has better games out for it.

That being said, I prefer Apple computers.

I suppose you can't load Xbox OS on a PS3 like I have Windows on my Mac, but that's beside the point. Almost completely off-topic, but if you have a Mac, don't bother loading windows on it if you want to play PC games. In my experience, it's a bit glitchy for PC games. And if you want Windows as your primary OS, just custom order a PC. If you're like me however, and only need Windows to play web videos and use Xfire, Limewire, Audacity, etc. then loading Windows through VMware Fusion is a good option.

Fun fact: Apple invented the windows-and-folders style interface, produced the first and second computers with that type of OS, the second one being the first affordable one.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 pm

fun fact: bill gates house was designed with a mac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next