Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video Games?

Go down 
+7
MetallicAirsoft
white wolf
Satan
sticks.13
JARHEAD
Insane Mercc
ard777
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What Kind of Video Game Console do you Play/Own?
Wii
Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
PS3
Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Xbox 360
Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 15 ]
Handhelds
Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Video Games? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Video Games? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 pm

OH halo is SOOOO much better then ANY game on the playstation ThREE OH MY OD... LORDY LORDY OH HALO....HALO IS A Don't use the Lord's name in vain. *all sarcastically* have you noticed how horrable it really is? also unreal tournement(for both systems) exactly the same but with real people and is just better in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Well, one thing I can say for sure (because I used to be a huge racing game nut) is that Forza > Gran Turismo. One thing I can say for sure in light of the economy slowly rebuilding itself (and all my investments with it) is that I'd rather give my money to an American company and boost our economy than give it to a Japanese company and boost their economy.

And so continues the back-and-forth which will not convince anyone to switch sides.

Also, I've never used Vista or a PS3, but I'm still willing to debate their faults. Razz
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 am

i hate halo with a passion my friend, not all 360 gamers like halo. I have almost all of the call of duties, WaW and MW for 360 and the others for ps2. but i hate halo. im getting MW2 on either moday night/tuesday morning and 12:00 am or at 10:1m tuesday. i also am a huge GTA fanatic. i have TBOGT TLAD and GTA IV so there ya go. never liked halo never will. and omega i love forza motorsport man. i got like 10 saleens and a bunch of the free stuff from beating races. but i also got diablos gallarados and a bunch of junjk, i might get the 3rd one for xmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

omega you gotta try both to debate or else it's just stupid i've tried the xbox but i'm just opinionated on what i'm used to just like you guys
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm

I have tried both and i still LOVE my xbox despite its flaws...the PS3 is just trying to hard to be better than xbox and they screwed up...first they released it 1 year later then expected and that cost them at Sony. and second its WAY too expensive even with the price drop for it too be considereable for the average gamer.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 pm

actually it is cheaper adding up the price if your gonna be online(PS3 is free) seriously...no joke
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 pm

What about the expensive games for PS3 that people ACTUALLY wanty to play...plus theres WAY more games for Xbox and there awesome warranty service
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Almost none of my friends have a PS3, and those who do don't play it online, so as far as being able to play online with friends, for me at least, the 360 was the natural choice. I was with Sony from PS1 to PS2, but my friends pulled me away from the PS3, initially due to its price and the initial lack of good games for it. I'm not going to switch now, all my disposable income is going toward Airsoft. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TechGeek001
Private
Private
TechGeek001

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 am

Tech's sitting over here with his fancy new Windows7-enabled PC.
Graphics settings for the win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectxenon.org
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 pm

we're talking about game systems tech not window(no sony thing i know of) and with the ps3 you don't need a warranty(i've even dropped my ps3 by accident and didn't break) also i am not 100% which one(maybe even both) but killzone 2 and fallout 3(i think fallout) and rachet and clank those are classic..

I'll do a rating test(of my own add yours to)
PS3 XBox360
Customization win lose
Cost Either Or
Games Just about Equal
Problems(Not having them) Win lose
Warranty same
Online players Lose win(I think over 2mil on LBP)
Popularity Not fair because of cheapest model on xbox
Cost Effectiveness* Win Lose
Graphics Win Lose
Better comercials**(just fo fun) FTW!!! Lose

*Note: The conter charging online, ect.
** just really funny and awsome
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 pm

360. j i just spent like 2 hours trying to beat a spec ops mission......reallly fun....M14 EBR w/thermal scope FTW....
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

i agree on the game and i love the Homland Security level(i don't own the game) my friend brought it over....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games?   Video Games? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2