Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Battlefield 2 ; project reality

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Battlefield 2 ; project reality Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 am

anyone else go and play it? In my view better than MW2
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 pm

In many respects, yes, it is better than MW2 or any other military simulation on tihe PC market. The vehicle-based combat is flawless and creates an amazingly emersive, sometimes chaotic, battle space. Online play is what really intruiged me. Tactical team-fueled movements becomes vital in terminating the opposing force...something rarely present in modern first person shooters. No matter what your fetish may be...tanks, helicopters, boats, HUMVEEs, infantry, marksmen, demolition, etc...this game really provides an extensive and interactive wargaming environment that can't be found in HALO, GRAW2, or MW2. On the PC with good connection and graphics cards it deserves a 10/10 stars from me.
Back to top Go down
Zulu Two Six
Private
Private
Zulu Two Six

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:03 pm

wait, is it free on the PC?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Nope
its like 20 bucks at the stores now-adays

I don't have project reality mod, I have no idea how the "Watch your language" to download it...
Heard it was good, white wolf care to explain how to download the mod?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:49 pm

you need 2 parts; core and levels, so download them, then update (if you haven't) battlefield 2 to 1.5 after which IF the core is downloaded install that, followed by levels and presto

@ zulu
the mod is free, battlefield 2 is about $20
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

So i'm on the website.
How do you update battle field 2?
And how do you install the mod onto the game?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 pm

it comes with an installer so if you download ; core, level then you'r set and and you will get the update if you go onto project reality without it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 2 ; project reality   Battlefield 2 ; project reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2 ; project reality
Page 1 of 1