Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years Empty
PostSubject: Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years   Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm

hahaha, so i just took apart my old Well MP5 and what I saw was disturbing and quite funny at the same time. The Gearbox is clear plastic and all the parts are either clear or plastic. The Cylinder head doesnt look like a cylinder head anymore, all the plastic is ripped up, the O ring on the Cylinder is pretty worn out, but surprisingly, none of the gears are broken or have any missing teeth, and everything is right where it should be! I would Post pics but i have no camra here.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years   Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm

sounds like the cheapo cyma mp5 they shut down and yet the gearbox is completely fine
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years   Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 pm

yeah thats pretty much what happened to mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years   Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well MP5 Gearbox after 2 years
Page 1 of 1