Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

New years(for me)

Go down 
+5
mgunner564
alexkmmll
gapairsoft
DrummerBoyz95
MetallicAirsoft
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:08 am

wow 2010 before some of you..firs thing i have to say to anyone in a later time zone is haha... second he person counting in NY went 13..12..10...11..8..7...6...5..4..3..2..1..made me laugh... third i am sad now because i have school on monday and to me its like taking downers...but it will be funny because the already horrible teachers will be worse and it will be hilarious

any mess ups comment

and no i have no resolution..they are pointless..you follow them for a couple of days then your like "why the "Watch your language" did say i was going to do this!" like my last years one...don't ask
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 pm

I had New Year's before ALL of you. I'm 8 hours ahead of you guys since I'm in Scotland. BEAT THAT n00bz! Laughing

Also I don't go back to school until Jan 12! BEAT THAT n00bz!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:17 pm

why are you scotland?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I have family here and we are visiting them for 2 weeks. It's a cool country. Nice landscapes, cool architecture, WAY different than California or the entire US.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:50 pm

even MA or any of New England? Key word is England lol...I envy you right now Scotland is on my MUST GO list right next to #1 Germany
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah Germany!!! actually first on my list is Normandy, but anyways back on topic, when the ball dropped, me and my friend screamed like little girls, and then hit each other with rulers until we were bleeding and bruised (no joke, it was all for fun tho) and then we almost beat MW2, thats all!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:57 pm

sad...almost beat it...i've beat it on hardend(I don't own it my brother was around)
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

We didnt play for very long tho, we only played for like two hours, yeah, and then I kept killing him when I was the chopper gunner, but I did fine when I was the gunner on the spooky (those two missions were awesome!)
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:46 pm

i beat it on vet....
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

It's a videogame. You push buttons and flick a stick. It doesn't require talent or skill, just practice and experience.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Wow metalica way to be an ass the guy counting had a bad stroke and shouldnt have been dragged out to do that.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

My new years:

Went to Midnight Massive in West Hollywood...then got kicked out at 10:30 or so because some bouncer dude finally realized we were underaged after following us around for three hours. So we took off and went to Long Beach to see that Travis Pastrana world record jump thing...but there was no where to see it from, so we just sat in a parking lot and counted down the new year on the car's clock.

And..for some reason...set off a party popper inside my mouth and got burned pretty badly.
Sooo...ya...

Gah, stop with the Call of Duty crap.

This year's resolution(s)? Make ammends with my girlfriend's dad (it's about time), make the '10 Jr. Ducks team final cut, and pass the HSPE (so I can graduate early).
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

Satan wrote:
Wow metalica way to be an ass the guy counting had a bad stroke and shouldnt have been dragged out to do that.

Yup dick clark. a VERY famous reporter that want to do it all this time but still can't do it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 pm

sorry...I didnt know who did it...(first time watching something other then cartoons like family guy and south park or Metalocolypse or the hunger team or well you get the point...thats why hate new york(Go Boston)
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:37 pm

I can see where you get your asslike behavior from.
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:09 pm

i can't where?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm

From watching Southpark and Family Guy and all those other shows. I can see how funny those are but to reflect their behavior in yours is a different story.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Chill, ladies.
If you feel the need to carry on your little convo, do so in PM's
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Bleh I'm just trying to tell Metallic to quit making fun of people.

Aaaanyway new year's is 3 days over so we can stop posting here now.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Just to be dumb..............HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New years(for me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New years(for me)   New years(for me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New years(for me)
Page 1 of 1