Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tracker ghillie suit?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ROTCkid
Corporal
Corporal
ROTCkid

Tracker ghillie suit? Empty
PostSubject: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm

How is it different from a regular ghillie suit?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 pm

i believe a tracker ghillie is just the upper half to be light enough to travel and still stay hidden, the lower half is not needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:31 pm

It is basically just the shoulders and head that is covered with a ghillie. It would be best used in highly forested areas with tall ferns is where its best. IMO
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 am

A tracker ghillie is a type of premade ghillie that also comes to be made yourself should you wish. Its a blend of standard BDU ghillies and ponchos. The head neck back arms shoulders ass and legs have netting draped down them with jute hanging off but in a much larger ammount and more flowy like a robe.

There are veils which cover just the face, or the head and face, and finally some veils covers the head face and shoulders.

BDU ghillies are standard with reenforced front and netting tight on the back with jute attached.

And finally my personal favorite net ghillies. Net ghillies are s jacket and pants made out of netting with jute tied 360 degrees there light fast and much like a tracker but in the front too.

My experiences. Oh and my avatar is me in a net ghillie.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 am

yo satan how is net ghillie, i wanted to do a tracker type ghillie, which is called stalker ghillie, and that covers only you back half, arms and all your head. but i can pick up the net ghillie for a reasonable price at the army navy store, could i still wear a tac. belt and keep it hidden or would it be visible
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow old thread but ya lone definitley i use a tac belt and just lift up the jacket when i need to access it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracker ghillie suit?   Tracker ghillie suit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracker ghillie suit?
Page 1 of 1