Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Crazy thought idea

Go down 
+3
Spl. Durkee
DrummerBoyz95
lonesniper24
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Or you know, download a premade template from P2Ptemplates.

Wel psh, thats no fun Razz
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

www.immortals-of-wyvern.com

Take a look at this site. It's created with a free web hosting, etc. I did pay for the domain and ad free, and for more pages. But everything else is free.

So it is possible to make a good site without actually paying any money.

If you need help just PM me. But for now can we all agree not to continue arguing? I'm not locking this thread because I think the idea is worth looking into at least.

~AFU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:31 am

@ durkee
yeah i know dreamweaver pretty much inside and out, i got a letter of recomendation last year from my comp teacher be put in an advanced web design class, because i was teaching her things she didn't know ( she teaches collage classes but she did self training long story) but the web design techer didn't know "Watch your language" this year so i once again did self training into the java scripting a more advanced CSS, only problem is my laptop broke and i have no way of getting dreamweaver back without buying it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
@ durkee
yeah i know dreamweaver pretty much inside and out, i got a letter of recomendation last year from my comp teacher be put in an advanced web design class, because i was teaching her things she didn't know ( she teaches collage classes but she did self training long story) but the web design techer didn't know "Watch your language" this year so i once again did self training into the java scripting a more advanced CSS, only problem is my laptop broke and i have no way of getting dreamweaver back without buying it.

Ah, that'd do it. Well...as my comp professor always says: "when in doubt, TORRENT EEET!!!"
It didnt appear like you had any experience, based on your first attempt at the forum thing...so I just assumed you didnt know Adobe CS Razz
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Okay well for everybody the forum got changed a bit more so it doesn't look like an exact replica, and I got the rules of it down and sticked.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thought idea   Crazy thought idea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy thought idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2