Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Empty
PostSubject: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

Okay, well today i went shopping for airsoft gear so it's been my bdu, anyways i couldnt find the jacket in my size so i bought a hat instead. it was the fatigue hat, i wanted a boonie but it cost 5 dollars more not much but hey im cheap well i had also read that boonies don't relese heat as well because there design but give better cover, so was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my saftey
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

To be honest, both. Not that it matters though... who cares if you wanted to save money?
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Yes you were being a penny pincher, now we all hate you...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Haha IT'S TRUE! EXILED! EXILED! OUUUUUT!

But really, it doesn't matter at all
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Sad oh well the cap is really starting to grow on me, and I don't think it looks half bad, I'll most likely get a Boonie though I can't resist not getting one there just to awesome

also creed you shall get banned the rule is no HATING MAHWAHAHAHAHA

I also got one of them fancy scarf things that Arabian people wear, I can't make up my mind on what I honestly want to use for head wear, nor what camo I should get, I almost got winter cam well just because of the pure awesomeness they have.

I'm starting to hate airsoft now theres just so much awesome stuff and not enough money Sad
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Don't just get things because they are awesome, get them because they help you.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:46 am

psh half the thing i buy for airsoft don't really help me for basic stuff but you never know, for example i played a two day op and i bought a shovle for looks, well sure enough that night a huge rainstorm came along well i dug a mote/trench thing around my tent so the water flowed off my tent and down hill instead of getting my tent and gear dirty it flowed out to every body else down hill let me tell you its not easy to do that when you here tornado sirens and you guys are in an open field with no cover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety   was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was i being a penny pincher or looking out for my safety
Page 1 of 1