Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Precision Airsoft...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Precision Airsoft... Empty
PostSubject: Precision Airsoft...   Precision Airsoft... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I ordered my first replica through Precision and since have been a loyal customer. I ordered my Classic Army through them with upgrades installed for a relatively cheap price. It was suppose to shoot 350fps, then I added a 455mm systema barrel with a mock surpressor and it chronoed in at 392 FPS the last time I played. Needless to say, I have been impressed with their work and they get things shipped out in about 24 hours.

On a scale of 1-10 they would get a 9... only reason not a 10 is that it takes about 5 days for shipping to reach Ohio.

Check out their online store: www.precisionairsoft.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Precision Airsoft...   Precision Airsoft... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:03 am

I just purchased an Echo 1 G36C from this online retailer... I received three emails from them thus far. One confirming my order while the other two were in regards to shipping and tracking information. So far I am pleased... although I did get free shipping, $5 off, and 1000 BB's from speedytoys.

I would have purchased from them again, but they did not offer the G36C.
Honestly the only reason I went with Precision is because they were the only ones who had this gun in stock.

Well, I will finish this review here in the near future when I receive my order....

No I HATE WAITING FOR AIRSOFT GUNS No
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Precision Airsoft...   Precision Airsoft... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:21 am

Okay, so I got my Echo 1 X36C in today. I am still bummed I had to pay ~$20 in shipping, since the last Echo 1 I ordered I got $5 dollars off and free shipping (Very fast shipping might I add) from spreedytoys.com. Had speedytoys.com had it in stock, I would have ordered from them again.
The communication from precision was excellent. My Echo 1 came in great condtion... but I think I might have been shorted some MINOR parts. These would be the allen wrench and speed loader, I think the manual said that they should have been included. I will research more and get back to you.
Overall a great retailer... just not the best the I have delt with thus far. Does not mean everybody will have this experience with them. It is just what I have to say about them at this time. Our team has another BIG order from them that should be coming in soon so hopefully we will have plenty of more reliable feedback for you very soon about this order.
Thanks for viewing and I hope this helps make up your mind about any big purchases you are planning.

Sincerely,
Roamer
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Precision Airsoft...   Precision Airsoft... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:42 am

Well I just received my CA8-2 from Precision Airsoft (actually got it yesterday) and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I ordered the gun about a week and a half ago, and called about two days into the waiting process to check on the order's status. Turned out the order went through, but they didn't get my payment information (weird). It would have been nice to know that a little earlier. Anyway, so I order the gun with an upgrade package (the 400fps option) so I expected it to take a little longer. But I kept waiting and waiting, but never received a "your item has been shipped" notification like they usually send out. So I called them and asked them what the deal was, and they said they had a ton of guns to work on, but that it'd get worked on ASAP. I kindly told the representative on the phone that I was told it'd be done within two days, and it had been about five. He immediately apologized, said it'd get worked on right away, he'd personally put a few rounds through it to ensure it works correctly after the upgrades, and then he even threw in upgraded 2day air shipping. Not bad service! Then I get the gun, love it, and although it came with a broken speedloader (I have about six of these lol), I'm very pleased. I'm sure if I called in they'd send a free speedloader, but it's not worth the trouble for me, or the trouble it'd cost them.

All in all, they may take a little longer to do things, and they may seem a bit unorganized at times, but they do really care about their customers, and will make sure you're happy in the end. They're also very knowledgeable about the items they sale, and I'd give them a 9/10 A- overall - this is a great rating, as I'm a rather picky person Wink Thank you Precision Airsoft for my first AEG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precision Airsoft...   Precision Airsoft... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precision Airsoft...
Page 1 of 1