Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

B4W Air Assault After Action Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

B4W Air Assault After Action Report Empty
PostSubject: B4W Air Assault After Action Report   B4W Air Assault After Action Report Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Event Description: After the Canadian Liberation Force secured some intel they moved to Casper in a rugged mountainous area, the only way they could get supplies was by airdrop, Wyoming forces shot down a C-130 drop ship somewhere in the mountains and they sent out a small force to go retrieve the drop items. Greeting the Canadians was a force of Wyoming troops trying to get those items to put Canada down for a while.

That was the supposed idea, by time CATS got there early we found out that NO WDF troops showed up so it was Canada vs MERC (So much for home land security) Anyways it was pretty fun for being just 20 people Canada had the upper advantage all around First off we had 14 members while Merc only had 6. We also had the altitude advantage, along with camo.

Anyways let me get the the actual event. They had a few little kinks in the game.

First off if your team wanted to Respond refill mags, and eat we had to secure our boxes and bring them back to command. if we didn't we wouldn't be able to do any of that. but anyways to the game play

First thing Canada did was set up a CP and get organized squads together Alpha and Bravo, plus some people to defend our commander and CP.

I was a lone CATS member on the Alpha squad but I was the only one that had radio contact with Command. The squad leader was Clinker (I think thats his call sign) and second in the squads command was our "suicide bomber" from the last event. Anyways I moved out with the 4 other members of the squad to go do some recon, being told not to shoot to much unless we could get hits because we had no more ammo.

Alpha was the first squad out and we headed east of the CP along a heavy brush filled tree line trying to get the boxes to return them ASAP. It was quite for the first mile and 1/4 then we ran across a small hill that was filled with sage grass, there was nothing we assumed there was some boxes down there but instead of investigating we moved up, the other 1/4 of a mile we ran across another hill filled with sage grass, Clinker spotted two MERC members so we got into position to take them out. I radioed in to tell command we had eyes on two members and were going to eliminate. So Clinker and I moved down to position about 30 feet from the enemy and hid, not thinking the enemy had a 10ft gap of spotting me. 2 went around to attempt a flank and 1 stayed up and picked off them.

We sat there for about 5 minutes not moving not talking not doing anything except watching. 3 Merc members got right below us, Clinker took a shot seeing I was in the open. I didn't want to move and get spotted but I had to. they started spraying into the tree line everybody well hidden and covered. I waited for 2 to walk by and I took the shot with the loaned MP5.

After expending the enemy squad and not having any casualties in ours we moved down a valley and found 2 boxes ASAP. We also lost 2 of out members and linked up with Scarecrow who got separated from his squad, I picked up an ammo box and Clink picked up the MRE box somebody picked up the Medic bag but we didn't know. Pretty soon Bravo squad kept telling me there was 2 friendlies behind us with a box I thought they said 2 enemies so we high tailed it to the CP 10 minutes later the medic bag came up.

I stayed guarding the CP not being able to handle the hills again while a sqaud moved in to take out the enemy CP.

It was about 2:30 in the after noon and some scouts told us that MERC was piling in the back off a pick up to either end the game or get shot, I moved in a Small tree line and waited for them to come up. 2 M60 gunners started shooting at whatever moved in the sage and they thrown some C4 and detonated taking out 4 friendlies they came up and our base defense fire line started shooting making them reverse about another 25 ft. Suicide and I moved down to flank them not realizing that the truck was their respond point. but we got about 6 "kills" each then I moved to the east side of the road and got up about 30 ft away from the truck and unloaded I used all 4 mags I had left and went to grab my pistol they saw my hand and unloaded at me. Our jeep ran down and took out the CP wining the game for us again.

Pictures will be posted ASAP and video's as well.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/

B4W Air Assault After Action Report
Page 1 of 1