Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Battle belt and H-harness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Battle belt and H-harness Empty
PostSubject: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 pm

i am thinking about picking one up. has anyone used one? if so how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
i am thinking about picking one up. has anyone used one? if so how do you like it?

I've used a battle belt alongside a chest rig...it worked great.
Could fit alot on there...you're talking about the MOLLE stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

yes i am indeed talking about the molle stuff Very Happy its look really cool and light. is it?
this is what i was thinking about getting. http://airsoftbb4u.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=665
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
yes i am indeed talking about the molle stuff Very Happy its look really cool and light. is it?

Definitely light. But it never really fit me right...so I was constantly adjusting stuff...with the weight of 3 mag pouches and holster w/1911...it got a bit uncomfortable.
Probably just me...must not have been using it right.

But ya, definitely recommend it if you want something high speed, low drag.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I personally don't like them, I'm a big guy, so I like having a platecarrier and alot of ammo...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm

the thing is creed, i can wear this along with my plate carrier as well. thats how cool it is. so if no cummberbund or side panels are available on my vest i could just put in on the battle belt or so airsoftgi tells me haha
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
the thing is creed, i can wear this along with my plate carrier as well. thats how cool it is. so if no cummberbund or side panels are available on my vest i could just put in on the battle belt or so airsoftgi tells me haha

Ya defniitely. I used mine because I ran out of realty on my vest...and it worked well...but I never could get it adjusted quite right.
So I sold it Smile

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I see, so it would go under the plate carrier? And the harness would also be under it? That would be soooo uncomfortable. But Could you hook it onto your carrier?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

the harness isn't too bulky so it should work out fine. besides i reckon there is just as much space on the belt as the plate carrier just more spaced and spread out
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Ya, well I look forward to seeing how it works for you, I will buy one if you like it...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

best thing about airsoftbb4u.com is free shipping! w00t! so i can buy the battle belt and harness and get it shipped for free. w00t!
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

I need to buy from them more often then...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm

everything on their site has free shipping. but any-who i can't wait to get paid so i can buy this nice piece of work Smile it looks so sleek and sexy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Everything with you is so "sleek and sexy" huh? Or at least in your own mind...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

lol the battle belt is going to be part of my mp5 loadout. i am getting various pouches as well. (smg mag pouches) and so on.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

I use a SDS battle belt. I like it allot even though belts have some shortcomings. The thing to keep in mind with belts are the pouch placement. If you have M4 mag pouches you might not be able to draw them with the rig in the way. However they are great for GP/medical/water/shorter pouches. I have a medical, pistol, and GP pouch on mine at the moment. I tried to run it with 4 extra M4 pouches and it didn't work out to well. I do put water bottles and food in those pouches now, I find with more roleplayers on the field I need access to food/water more and more.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm

As long as you're ok with 600D nylon, that site isn't actually too bad. You might have some fraying after a few months, and you may need to reinforce some of the sewing, but my plate carrier and pouches from there have held up alright considering what I put them through on an almost weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle belt and H-harness   Battle belt and H-harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle belt and H-harness
Page 1 of 1