Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?

Go down 
+6
Fox13
sticks.13
M14 double-taps
DOA Draven
Lone Wolf
ard777
10 posters

Your favorite Kind of Airsoft?
Capture the Flag
Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_lcap14%Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Team Deathmatch
Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_lcap59%Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Complete free for all Deathmatch
Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_lcap0%Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Medics(any style of play)
Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_lcap9%Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Other (Comment what you do play)
Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_lcap18%Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Hey. I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite type of airsoft play is.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm

You left out zombie and VIP...

You also left out time bomb
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Whoops sorry about that. I've never played those types so i guess those never came to my mind. Thanks for finding that, i guess those should go under other then.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:08 pm

Yep and i forgotted to vote for that.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:16 pm

lol mistake on my part, i'll make a better poll next time
Back to top Go down
DOA Draven
Private
Private
DOA Draven

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 am

I voted for other, what we call MilSim over here. While I enjoy a fast game of 'capture the flag', my real love, like many others over here is MilSim.

This is an all day event [something 24-48 hrs], low or midcaps only, box mags on support guns only, limited ammo in the field. There are military objectives set throught the day [and night], teams are broken in squads/platoons, there is command structure, and comms. Opposining forces wear different uniforms for identification.

At bigger events, vechicles are used, commanders can call in fire support, prisoner and medic rules are used. These large events can attract 200-1000 players.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 pm

DOA Draven wrote:
I voted for other, what we call MilSim over here. While I enjoy a fast game of 'capture the flag', my real love, like many others over here is MilSim.

This is an all day event [something 24-48 hrs], low or midcaps only, box mags on support guns only, limited ammo in the field. There are military objectives set throught the day [and night], teams are broken in squads/platoons, there is command structure, and comms. Opposining forces wear different uniforms for identification.

At bigger events, vechicles are used, commanders can call in fire support, prisoner and medic rules are used. These large events can attract 200-1000 players.

Yeah, that would be my favorite too, if It was actually possible to get to one..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm going to sya MilSim too. Theres just something about running around, getting really sweaty, maybe shooting 700rounds max that i love. Its probably the atmosphere. In a mMilSim event people bond alot more and they seem to organize/stay coordinated alot better in a MilSim event.

If i do go to a "paint soft" game(still very enjoyable just not as fun as milsim), I really like team Death match or like a attack the firebase(one team defends the firebase, one team attacking. defenders have no re spawns attackers have unlimited. Teams switch after the first game, the team who holds out the longest wins). At one of the franbar games (i don't know why none of them were named lol) we played snipers/spotters versus the rest, no re spawns. They were short on snipers so they started picking out the guys with scopes(DM's etc etc), I had to take off my scope for that one (i really wanted to play with the group i was in, which turned out to be the founding members of SPEAR for all you Ohioins). We won that one but basically we had to crawl everywhere we went. We were down to 20 people by the time we eliminated them all.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:46 pm

I am gonna have to third it. MILSIM is the best but saddly my gun shoots to hard for most feilds near me, no joke. Smile
Back to top Go down
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun! wish we had any airsoft events in wisconsin i know about.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 am

i like team deathmatch with no medics, when i play with medics i always stealthuly kill someone and he procedes to yell medic at the top of his lungs..
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 pm

MIlSIim all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 pm

In my book, nothing better than a MIL/REAL-SIM, Long periods of Sneaking around, trying to out smart you Opposing Force, playing throught the night, no Sleep, Hungry, Thirsty, MMMMMM Thats GoooooooD Stuff, makes ya feel good to be Alive.

@ARD777,

Try this one for Fun, The Spy.

Teams are divided equaly,
Referee Picks a player from each team to be the Spy, Nobody else can know.
Team Leaders are the only trusted player, no Teamleader can be the Spy.
Red Spy works for the blue team, and vica verca,
Spys become active after a specified period of time, 15 min as an example.
After 15 min spy is active and starts taking out the team he/she started with.
Winning Team is the last team with players on the Field.

Its nothing more than a demented twist on a Team Death match, but a good spy can go the whole game and never fire a shot, just taps players out. If done correctly, this szenario really builds Teamwork, you trust nobody but have to work together, have to watch everybody and everything at the same time and still have the opposing team to deal with.
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 pm

My friend made this one up.
1.You pick a person you hate must.
2.You give that person a AK and 3 min. to hide
3.After 3 min.everyone else goes and tries to find him.
4.Only way for the picked person to win is to shoot everyone else.
5.Only way for everyone else to win is to find the picked person and shoot him till he drops his gun and says "Game over,Game over" as loud as he can.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?   Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Kind of Airsoft?
Page 1 of 1