Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS   ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

C3 ever hear of it its a Pennsylvania airsoft organisation that does weekly games as linglestown Paintball and poco loco. Well a paintball place called LVP has just opened up airsoft as well and its only 10-15 min away from me. i ditched my own litle community and i suggest y'all do to. C3 is the greatest thing thats happened to PA NJ an DE airsoft ever.

Internally they have different teams you can reuest to join or jsut stay a lone operator in the organisation and choose OD or Tan team for big games (over 40 guys 2-3 times a month) and OPs (all of C3 organisation 100s of players a few times a year). Check em out at C3airsoft.com

Nothing against AA but C3s forum is jsut as nice and info filled but the people on that site i see once a week and live near. Ill still check once in awhile but i still suggest people in my tri state area check C3 for airsoft awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS   ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:01 pm

North PA or what? Still a little far for me, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS   ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Thats cool an all but shouldnt this be in the State section or News maybe?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS   ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

we're not good enough for you satan??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS   ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION NJ PA DE AIRSOFTERS
Page 1 of 1