Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Funny friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 pm

this is still airsoft related but it wouldent fit in any other areas...this is just to get other peoples oppinion who are in too airsoft my friend keeps buying airsoft guns that are relativly expensive say ubove $60 and he ether brakes them or complaines about them saying they suck and are no good...and i say then why did you buy it but he dosent answer i think the reason for this is do to the fact that i have about the same gun..for ex. i bought a cheap VSR-10 clone just to get started well after a while he buys a $80 L96, a couple of months later mine brakes i have to find a replacement and i settle on a UTG L96 (love that gun) and then he starts saying how crappy his gun is but when i had my other one he made fun of me...2nd i bought a 5.1 silver dragon blow back and he buys a baby dragon the next day...well he thought since the website sayed it would work better on propane he used propane in it and i told him the gun wouldent last very long well a couple of weeks ago it broke (he blames the dealer???) and he said hes gonna get the same gun i have frankly this is getting old. sorry this post is long i need to explane stuff so you got it (if you don't i justs wasted 3 min of your life you wont get back) tell me what you think of the situation??
Tater
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Propane damages your guns? I use propane in my green gas guns.....? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 pm

yeah its stronger than green gas so it wears on the mech. in the gun faster than greeen gas would
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

It only bumps up the FPS by about 10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 am

Tater wrote:
yeah its stronger than green gas so it wears on the mech. in the gun faster than greeen gas would

That and gas guns are supposed to be lubed up regularly. Green gas supplies much of that lube automatically, which keeps your gun working properly. Propane, however, will give you a cheaper alternative, but it means you must also manually lube your gun regularly.

About your situation - pretty typical human reaction. Of course your friend would blame the retailer before himself. It's much easier to do so. Also, just tell him you get what you pay for and with all airsoft guns you run the risk of something going terribly wrong with it. Unfortunately it's the nature of the replicas. Also, people will almost always be biased towards their guns - plan on it Smile One minute it's the best thing in the world, the next it's a piece of junk they wish they'd never bought. And so goes human nature lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am

Lol, all propane is good for, is shooting a SPUD cannon.

As i found out the other day

*singed eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Admin wrote:

That and gas guns are supposed to be lubed up regularly. Green gas supplies much of that lube automatically, which keeps your gun working properly. Propane, however, will give you a cheaper alternative, but it means you must also manually lube your gun regularly.

Yeah, I had heard that, and I do manually take apart my gas guns and oil them up on an almost daily basis. I don't find oiling/cleaning my guns a chore, I actually consider it a hobby. I enjoy it. But other than that, how else can it damage my guns??
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:49 pm

yeah thats one thing that i make sure to do is clean and lube all my weapons before and after i play with them i have real guns that have to be cleaned on a daily basis, and like you said double taps i don't find cleaning guns a chore its kinda relaxing to me and i find it a better way to know my gun inside and out..that is one thing he does not do wich might be why his gun or guns for that matter broke...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

I used to play with someone like this in my backyard days. He would get a gun. Shoot it for 3 days straight and it would break. He would blame the gun return it and get another one. After awile he figured it out.

On another ocasion he bought one of those cheap plastic fixed hopup springer thompsons. Well you were supposed to use .20 or higher in it. Of coarse be didn't. So we were playing one time in his yard. He runs a good 90ft away. He then proceids to attempt to shoot me. Luckily his hop up maxed out around there with BB's that he was using. His brother and I know he's not going to come back anytime soon so we spark up a conversation about Halo(the first one). 20mins later he is still trying to shoot me. I end the game out of boredom. Be comes back cussing and screaming at his gun, then he states that I should not be allowed to play with my gun because it's so good(TM M4's do minirly out perform sprngers Wink ). Two weeks later he quits and I start going to big boy games at gran bar.

Moral of the really long story, sometimes you can do nothing about people who won't take the time to fine tune their guns and or playing style. Just because you have sights doesn't mean there going to be accurate. Etc etc.

sticks

(I didn't mean to show off in this post, if you dealt that was the mood I was taking you were incorrect Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny friends   Funny friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny friends
Page 1 of 1