Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Empty
PostSubject: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Ok, I have opened my brother's eyes to the fact that JG has awful quality control. But instead of buying the basic G&G CM M4, he would like to have RIS. So I was thinking maybe he should get an ASGI G4-A3. But I'm just wondering if first of all it is a good gun to anyone's knowledge, and second of all whether he should buy the crane stock version: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_302&products_id=5120
or the full stock Tactical Carbine version: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_302&products_id=6026
it seems to me that the full stock version might be stronger and more reliable... Any input on this would help! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

I like crane stock because i f i'm going cqb i can shorten it. also yes the gi custom lines are awesome. worth the price for them.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Well for the most part he will be playing field and a DM role so I just think that the Tactical Carbine may suit him better for that type of role.
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:30 pm

I personally HATE the TC. It just feels like a shorty M16, and if you want the DM role feeling, you can extend the stock all the way. Definitely go Crane Stock.

Off topic, but why are all of the G4 series out of stock? Really confusing...
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:36 pm

OK that's two for the crane stock. Sounds like I'd better let him know that the crane stock version is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...   Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so I convinced my brother to get a G&G Combat Machine...
Page 1 of 1