Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Site fluidity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Site fluidity Empty
PostSubject: Site fluidity   Site fluidity Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:31 pm

I just thought I would mention this again...
I had a problem with name of one of our primary topics. It was spring.. just below AEG.. I was confused as to whether it would be about springers or springs...like upgrading your springs in AEGs.
I know pretty stupid, but heres the point.
I posted a question in theairsoftsniper.com's chat and within 18 hours or so I found a reply and that the title of the topic was changed to "Springers"
I think this speaks volumes about what this forum is all about. Great job ADMIN. I had a concern, a user, and the forum was changed fast to reflect that problem... Its pretty sweet that there is a forum devoted to its users. Keep this up and hopefully within no time this forum will booming Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Site fluidity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site fluidity   Site fluidity Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Why thank you Roamer Smile Let me please stress again, any and all feedback from everyone will be taken seriously. Whether it's the layout of the forum, colors/fonts, user problems, signature problems, anything! Just PM me or submit it here in this section. If it's a big change to the site (layout for example), then either you or I will have to submit it in this forum at some point to give everyone a chance to have a say, but we'll try to get it fixed/added/changed/deleted as soon as possible! Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com

Site fluidity
Page 1 of 1