Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sniper Kill shots

Go down 
+29
organdonor
Bibon
AirsoftNinja
Spl. Durkee
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
connor baker
inferno350z
Digital-Milk
aveenvp
lonesniper24
.25 Gram Sniper
slob212
dman12564sniper
SniperL96
1shot1kill
Satan
Lone Wolf
killyouno5
M14 double-taps
Fox13
Sniper004
Tater
sticks.13
Sentinel
stormtrupr
Admin
Ace
Seabass_9000
Roamer
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 pm

I once shot a kid from 20ft with my 460 fps DMR. It bleed alot and left a nickle sized bruise. I felt kinda bad. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:59 pm

It involved a grenade launcher...close quaters

I think we all can assume what happened... Smile

I guess i can say I felt bad I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 pm

Well I remeber that we were playing another team and I was sitting on the second story of a barn with my rifle out the window. There was a scout squad of three that had run into the open because the barn was in the center with walls going end to end of the field and to high to jump. We were playing medics and bodys so when the larger fighting source moved in when the scouts went silent all they saw was an empty grass yard about 100 ft to a barn and in the middle 5 scattered claymore mines and three bodys of the scouts. They sent one of there men to trip the wires but there were none. I had two remotes with three claymores on one and two on the other but I saved those and shot the guy in the open in the leg he fell down only injured he was left there. I shot him in the other leg and thats when the medic came running out and there heavy gunner screamed no but he grabbed the guy by the arm to drag him out. But a headshot right on the middle of the nose stopped him in his tracks but the wounded guy started to crawl away with his arms so I nailed him in his left eye where his goggle was. And he stopped 5 bodys. The other 4 guys with a g36 2 m4s a g3 and a burst m16 jumped out in the open. I grabed my XM8 with the hi cap mag and just kept turning the wheel as I spayed there heads. I got three of them in the head and one in the neck they all fell leaveing there heavy gunner he jumped out throwing as many bbs as possible at me narrowly hitting me in the arm but I shot him in the arm with my rifle making him unable to shoot because he couldnt left his saw with one arm I shot the other and let him run away to spread the word. Then whole team then went on defense and you can't win with only defense so our team won.
Back to top Go down
1shot1kill
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 am

i was using my friends sniper , don't have my own yet well i was guarding the entrance to a building by a rooftop from across the street , best part is that it is an old complex so there was brush on the rooftop. And then i saw a guy heading inside the building and then he came back outside the building and i steadied my breath and took the shot using my friends jg bar 10 g spec shooting 600FPS ( i know it was very heavily upgraded) Then i saw him jump up and hold the back of his head. ( i though it had been lodged in his head. But after the game he couldn't play because he was bleeding badly. oh and he was wearing protection on the back of his head and the shot was from 50ft or so
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 am

Alright i have one.i was playing back yard airsoft with my friend on his birthday.he had a huge party.(if you play call of duty4 the teams was like the multi player groundwars it was that big)So his dad bought him a brand new ICS M4.We upgraded it to 450fps.he was on the other team.Near the end of the game it was 2 vs 2. Me and my friend Tyler, vs vincen and Ethan(the birthday boy)so i took out vincen,and Ethan hosed down Tyler with his brand new M4.It was me vs Ethan. I had a mini Uzi, i started after ethan because i had him on the run, for some unknown reason, when suddenly, he stopped. i thought somthing was wrong, but then i heard him say "why am i running?i have the bigger gun!!!" and i started to run, but i wasn't fast enough because he turned around and hosed me to the ground.
Back to top Go down
dman12564sniper
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:47 pm

ok well my story is no where near as good as these but well here goes

i was playing with my friend he gets my 450fps c02 pistol and i get a crappy old flea market sniper and well a kid comes down the hill to our custom filed and well ii got the kid in the back from point blank and my friend gets him in the crotch and needless to say the kid did not move for like 20 min so yeah that's my only story
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am

As one of the few, AEG snipers out there, here is a cute and funny story for you,
I use a High end PSG-1 ( 680FPS, 4,3J ) my spotter a SRC M4 with a MB150 spring, I know what most of you are thinking, AEG Sniper, no such thing, well lets meet on the field and have a Sniper duel Smile . Anyhow my spotter was having a really bad day and managed to get taken out in the first hour of play. Our mission was recon, Look, Listen, Report, avoid contact at all costs, he got tagged and that left me alone, no biggie, F.I.D.O.!
So anyhow I continued to move on the Enemy location and allowed myself to get surrounded Twisted Evil ( Delibertly), so After reporting all the Information available my follow on instructions were to engage all targets of oppertunity, OOOHHH JOY !!! cheers

All alone Shocked , surrounded Shocked , now I get to fight my way out with a SAEG Shocked Shocked ,
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause !!! Twisted Evil

So I started taking players out, some close, some far, some on the left , some on the right, there was so much yelling, and running around, they never realized that the Sniper was right inside their perimeter, and to make it even better, some of the heavy weapons started to blast away at suspected locations, after a good 30 min, and on to my third magazine, their Team leader figures it out, takes a solid look around and figures out where I am, well he yells it out, and does the good thing, Leads by Example, and charges my Location, I saw him comming at the last second, and without aiming nailed him right in the family jewels, without a sound he goes down like a sack of flour, just does a faceplant. I felt so bad, left my rifle where it was, jumped up and got absolutly tore up from behind by my own team, they had been low crawling into position during all the chaos. If I hadn´t been so worried about the guy I drilled I would have taken out my own team.

Come to find out, my guys didn´t know where I was, and with all the excitment and running around, when I jumped up it scared the crap out of most of them and they just blasted away.

The guy I Hit, saw the whole thing and later when he got his breath back he laughed till he almost pee´d his pants.

Thats my best Sniper Story, and yes the guy I nailed still plays against me.
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Here's my greatest story not exactly a sniper kill but a story back when i was a noob.The airsoft gun I was using was a crappy shotgun that i borrowed from my neighbor(its range was only 20 feet). Ok so it was a 3v3 game and the rules were if you were shot you go to the other team. After an hour it was me vs 5. The moment I found out it was 1 vs 5 I sprinted to one of my neighbor's backyard until I found a black tarp that was covering some old Christmas gear.Keep in mind the gun I was using only had about 5 shots left and was really inaccurate. So back to my story... I ducked under the tarp and stayed there until I hear footsteps with people yelling and screaming. I held my breath realizing that they were only 2 feet from me not even knowing where I was. After a minute they stepped away from the tarp and ran hearing one of my friends saying that he needs the reloader (which was inside one of his friends pocket). 5 min. pass then 10 and then 20 pass until I get out from the tarp. Back in that situation I remember thinking how low the percenatage of survival was. I then divised a plan that would help me to surviving scratch . I crawled my way to the road until suddenly I saw one of the enemy. I layed perfectly still thinking he had seen me. But he didn't and walked off. After 10 min. of crawling to get to the road I sprinted across and went prone once more. I then crawled my way to the position where I could get some more ammo...My neighbors house...His base...or preferably his garage. After about 15 more min. of crawling I spot his garage except...there were 5 people in it. 2 of them had no glasses on and another was jumping like an idiot bounce . So after about 15 min. of laying down I see that they started to get out of the garage and into the street. Then they walked down the street and into the one of the backyards. As soon as I see them turn the corner I start crawling my way to the garage. After 5 min. of crawling I start searching the garage for an kind of BB's. The bad thing was that they had taken the BB's and the only thing that was left was the remains of the ones that they had spilled Suspect . So I gathered all of the BB's that were on the ground and started to set off for a good spot to see the road when all of a sudden I see all 5 of the enemy players walking down the street towards me Shocked. They were screaming "We give up We give up" until they saw the garage and started running to it. I then hunkered down into a part of the garage until they reached me. The weird thing was they didn't see me so I said "drop your guns or I will shoot". Gosh it startled the crap out of them that their guns practicly flew from their hands affraid .All in all that was an epic moment.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Well one time I took my M14 out back to my little shooting range I made (about 50 ft long)
and I was shooting to pass some time and zero in the scope. and my brother came out. he went around the garage to the back of it to grab something and I shot not knowing he was there it ricocheted off a helmet I was shooting at and hit him square in the forehead. He had no clue what to think or do and by time he finally got the message I was gone. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:18 pm

One of my friends shot my brother in the forehead with his sniper and it popped a pimple. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 pm

LOL now I know how to pop those things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:24 pm

me and my observer were headed back to friendy lines after I had completed the objective, and we saw an enemy patrol approaching. we didnt have the firepwer to take them on, so we lied still. keep in mind that we were not in ghillie suits, just those cheap leafy suits that you get at bass pro shop. they walked right past us. one walked within 3 feet of me! as they were moving away, we started low crawling (push with your toes, pull with your fingers) away and made it back safely. It was textbook concealment, with some COD4 added on. cheers
Back to top Go down
Digital-Milk
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Ok I have a story thats not really a kill. It was the first airsoft gun i shot i think it was a L96 (can't remember xD). I was in penn state and my uncles friend son brings over a sniper and me and my bro each got a couple of shots. Of course my aim was better then him but anyway, we were shooting at cans and my shot bounced off the tip of the can and it hit my friends full can of soda xD. I was laughing my butt off. My uncle comes out of nowhere and says pwned xD (he's a gamer)

This was my first gun i shot and 2 time trying to hit the can xD.
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Ok i have a really good one. It was just a 2 on 2 backyard wareveryone had pistols except me i had my L96. We are walking around all of sudden we see one of the guys from the other team. Next we see both of them and we charge so decide to hide in the garage. we opened the garage they popped up out of a pickup truck they were hiding in and shot hit my team mate, then shot the ref, (who just happend to not be wearing at protection at the time) right in the eye, then i pulled the trigger and it hit one them(more on that later). The ref who got hit in the eye was on the ground crying and we were all around him getting help and everything then all of a sudden the kid i hit stood up in the back of the truck and we heard him WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! that caught our attention so we all turned around and looked at him and there were tears rolling all down him face he was screaming and down from his forehead blood was just pooring out of the hole my bb had left in his head. He dose not play airsoft to often anymore, poor guy.
Back to top Go down
connor baker
Private
Private
connor baker

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 pm

My best shot? well I hit my freind in the side once and it got stuck in his side for a day and fell out sometime at school the next day
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm

My worst isent exactly my shot but it was my friend getting shot. We were playing woodland and we just cleard out an enemy by "exsessive fire" so being a bit full of our selves we ran out into the open. As we then noticed one of our team mates called out and thought "oh S*** theres a sniper" so we started running for cover but we ran right at the sniper. So as we ran my friend in front of me screams and falls to the ground (it looked like he had been shot by a real sniper by the way he fell). Well as it turns out he got hit from about 20ft away in the neck and as he fell the stock of his M16 hit him in the mouth and chipped his tooth. The shot also left a nice welt on his neck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 pm

I broke my personal record the other day when I got a killshot at ~420 feet. I only took 3 shots and then the fourth hit his chest. It was AMAZING!!! I'm sure the BB was only going like 80 FPS by the time it got to the guy, but Im really proud of the shot. It was done with my stock SR-25 (A&K) using a 4x35 Remington scope, during a hostage extraction scenario. Me and one other marksman were providing suspect recon. The other guy was about 250 feet from the target and I was 400 or so in a non-firing position. He was given the command to take out the target, but supposedly his com system was broke so he didnt hear it. I heard and was waiting for him to shoot and he didnt...so I just did a little burst of 4 shots in rapid succession in a last ditch effort to "save" the hostages. I was looking down the scope and out of no-where he through up his gun and screamed "OUT!".

It was completely luck, I make no claim at it being a good shot. I was just a lucky bastard that day. I had to tilt the rifle up SOOO much.
Back to top Go down
AirsoftNinja
Private
Private
AirsoftNinja

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:19 pm

I remember i shot my friend a centimeter next to his nipple. I gave him a new one.
Back to top Go down
Bibon
Private
Private
Bibon

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:32 am

Few months ago we were playing MOUT and my team was assaulting some houses and I was pinning down enemy at the windows! In one moment the guy from inside the house throws his home-made smoke granade out of the window and starts looking will it work or not! Smoke granade goes off before his amazed eyes,and forgets about me,the game,the enemy.....and starts looking at the smoke! Of course,He received movie-style headshot in the middle of his forehead and he still has the scar today!!!

Same place,different time- Again my team is assaulting and the guy is shooting from inside the house,but somehow i could not see him from my angle,and all i can see is half of his AK sticking out from the window! My team is pinned down and the AK is killing them,so I decide to try and shot the at the gun! I take my shot and the BB hits the AK magazine and blows it out from the replica and breaks magazine and pin holding it!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
organdonor
Private
Private
organdonor

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Back a couple of years ago operating in a area that is still classified my scout and I had just recced an enemy position and were ready to exfiltrate when we heard an enemy patrol rather noisily making their way toward our position. The trail was a good eight feet wide,wide enough to allow vehicles. They were a five man patrol and not maintaing noise dicipline or keeping good intervals. I couldn't tell yet which was the leader, noncom or officer,these tangos rarely wore regulation uniforms or rank insignia. Though we were not dug into a hide nor wearing ghillie suits, we did have the high ground over the trail on a thickly overgrown hill with a full view of the slight bend they were approaching. I signaled my scout that I would distract them with the oldest trick in the book. The old "toss the rock over there trick". I was able to lob a palm size rock over thier heads into the thick growth on the other side of the trail and immediatly I found my squad leader. I quickly set my plan with my scout. We would shoot simultaneously at two targets,the leader I would take out and my scout who I will call "Mr. White" would take out the large squad automatic rifle. The squad leader ordered two of his men into the growth to see what just made a rather convinceing noise. Athe the two entered the tangle of growth I put my crosshairs on my target quickly calculated in my head wind,distance and velocity and weight of my projectile. I raised my recticle to his chin looking for the center mass hit. A head shot would be too risky,a miss from here would bring the full fusilade from thier full auto weapons. On my signal we both fired. My shot dropped unexpectedly and sent my shot crashing into his left testicle. Bringing him down instantly. Not quite the same as a medula hit but still effective. My partner , Mr White placed his two quick succesive shots into the rifleman next to the leader bringing him down as well. The two men that started into the thicket were now fumbling out of the growth and I dropped my M24 for my M4 backup weapon. As I placed the red dot from my acog on the man in the rear I squeezed three rounds off quickly on him pulling my line to the front man and squeezing another three on him. Mr White brought a quick end to the last cowering tango on the trail with two shots from his scoped M14. I think the pee stain on his dirty fatigues was premortem. Not bad for 25 seconds of work. Our further exfiltration was uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:27 am

Wow sorry organdonar, but you are mistaking mil-sim airsoft for real life combat a bit eh?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:33 am

dang
thats a shot he'll never forget
Back to top Go down
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:54 am

I remember when I was in my ghillie and hiding up on a ridge watching over a clearing. A few guys come into the clearing and sit down to reload and take a drink. I take this oportunity to practice knowing how far away they are and the rough angle of elevation. No wind that day so it was made a bit easier.

I line up my sights and squeeze off one shot, saw it curve down and hit him in the neck, embedding itself about a centimeter in and causing him to bleed.

Of course at this point I am laughing myself to death here and it's made even funnier by the faint yelp he lets out a moment later.

Any of you here a dog getting its tail stepped on? Sounded like that.

So he falls down and starts holding his neck and i cock my bolt and fire out the rest of his friends.

Overall a good day for any sniper. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:03 am

My only story so far:

Shooting an old dude in the forehead with my sniper. Never told him.
Back to top Go down
Darquilver
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:36 am

I'd say my best kills ever where all during a one on three match I'd set up in my backyard (about 60 acres of woods with some nasty swamps everywhere). I told my three friends that If they could locate and kill me I'd pay for dinner at denny's that night . anyway i went deep into the woods while they where suiting up and found a huge old willow tree growing out of some of the swampiest ground I'd ever encountered back there and I decided to climb it because I saw a good concealed spot about half way up. I had just gotten a KJW M700 Take down for christmas that year and I lugged it up this tree (which was nearly impossible to get up I might add because I didn't have a sling) just in time to hear my buddies making their way through the woods. I was completely concealed up there and I knew it. Before they knew it one of them was hit in the helmet (i didn't mean to do that he moved just in time to put his helmet in the way of a chest shot). He called "Hit" and the other bolted in opposite directions and hid behind trees. The only problem was they had their flank facing me (guess the thought I had shot from their 3 O' clock instead of 12) and I took another one down. The last guy was just baffled I guess because he started shooting into a nearby tree (he's not the brightest and a bit of a show-off) and I took him down with a knee shot. After that I started laughing and nearly fell outta the tree. It was hard to get up the tree and about 10 times harder to get out of it, the whole time my friends where taking shots at me with their gas blowbacks and when I finally got down the friend I'd shot in the knee came over and said "that was the most painful hit I've ever taken" and shot me in the knee with his HFC cougar. He was right tho, that really does hurt.

I consider those my best kills ever because of the concealment factor, not a single one of them had the slightest clue where I could have been, even after one of their own had been taken down. I know for a fact tho that in a real war I'd never get away with climbing a tree especially without a sling (it's the last place my friends would have looked tho) tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Kill shots   Sniper Kill shots - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Kill shots
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2