Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)

Go down 
+8
M14 double-taps
Spl. Durkee
lonesniper24
Insane Mercc
Accordion man
Capt-Crowbar
Breckton
NoNeed2Hate
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Here is an update of my russian loadout.
Any questions about it, or critiques/comments please just post them in the topic Very Happy thanks
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05467
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05469
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05474
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05475
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05477
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05478
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05482
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05484
Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) DSC05491

again any questions etc just post Very Happy if you want a list of what i have let me know also
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:12 pm

How did you take the orange tip off your AK?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 pm

who ever said it was an airsoft AK? tee hee just playing. there are many videos on how to take it off. i bought this AEG off of someone else, he replaced the orange tip flash hider with an after market flash hider
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Ah gocha.
Cause my AK looks JUST like that one (minus the stock) and I wanted to know how so I could do it.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Breckton wrote:
Ah gocha.
Cause my AK looks JUST like that one (minus the stock) and I wanted to know how so I could do it.

hehe all ak's are more or less the same. im sure you can find a video on youtube for taking off your flash hider
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm

I actually just did
Back to top Go down
Capt-Crowbar
Captain
Captain
Capt-Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Very nice, bro. I like the baclava.
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

I must start a Russian loadout soon if I am to compete with this!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Can you post a Gear List please with specs?

Also....That Balaclava doesnt look good with that gear....You look more "Bosnia Conflict" too...Love the Camies!!!....Is that vest really Russian Style?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm

very sexy and if thats how the fields look i think you will have no problems, or is your bush just a prop that is hardly seen?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 pm

hehe
DBOYS AK74u - $100

SPLAV OD tactical vest (it is indeed russian insane merc) vest - $80
can hold 12 ak mags and 2 grenades has some molle webbing on the back for hydration carrier. and also a shotgun shell/utility pouch.

SPLAV flecktarn-d ACU. top and bottom - $70

a bunch of CYMA midcaps - $50

a nomex balaclava (i know it doesn't look good, its just a place holder for now. looks better than nothing i suppose) - $10

ESS ballistic goggles - $15

a tan belt

so all in all about $325 for everything.

most fields will look like my giant bush haha
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am

well if your giant bush is in most of the area you should blend really well. as for the vest it doesnt really look od is it just the lighting or what?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

the vest is OD but i think its a grayed version of OD. Its olive drab just more gray.
but it looks very nice Very Happy hehe i really like the vest a lot and its really comfortable!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am

I see what you mean. The vest does look nice glad to see I'm not the only one on the forum running a vest with fixed pockets. I see you wont be running out of ammo for about a week to if all 12 pouches are filled. The webbing does look a little low though so are you going to have to order a special hydration pack or will you just use the one you have now, or is the webbing for somthing else?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

i probably won't use a hydration carrier. i either attach a dump pouch or some sort of large utility pouch.
vest with fixed pockets? yup.... it has to be good if i paid 80 bucks for it haha, also the material on the vest seems very durable. not like UTG or Condor Gear. The vest itself is very high quality, as are the pouches. they don't feel feeble like other pouches. (i think half of this vest is canvas maybe O_O )
also there isn't 12 pouches for magazines. there only 6. but they can hold 12 total.
oh and the nice thing about the pouches is that they are made for Ak magazines bu they are not super deep. they are about as deep as the m4/m16/ar15 mag pouches which is great for reloads since i don't have to dig into those deep AK pockets.
so basically its an AK pouch modeled after the M4 pouch i suppose
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Ohh okay I see what you mean well either way if your rocking 12 mags you shouldn't run out of ammo. I wish I did a little more research before I bought my cross draw I spent $80 for that and it's made by Voodoo, don't get me wrong it's nice and I like it but the pouches are on the right and the pistol is on the left. I am right handed and I shoot with my right more then my left, I can shoot with my left it just doesn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
Ohh okay I see what you mean well either way if your rocking 12 mags you shouldn't run out of ammo. I wish I did a little more research before I bought my cross draw I spent $80 for that and it's made by Voodoo, don't get me wrong it's nice and I like it but the pouches are on the right and the pistol is on the left. I am right handed and I shoot with my right more then my left, I can shoot with my left it just doesn't feel the same.
i have never really been a fan of the crossdraw vests. they always just seemed too cheap in my opinion.... Sad im left handed so i have to get a holster otherwise i can't use my pistols hehe (unless i use it as a primary)
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Personally I wouldnt ever get a crossdraw because it would be awkward for me....Im about to order my Commando chest Rig...it looks russian enough and its got lots of space for misc. stuff
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Personally I wouldnt ever get a crossdraw because it would be awkward for me....Im about to order my Commando chest Rig...it looks russian enough and its got lots of space for misc. stuff

a commando chest rig? i guess that could work,but it can't replace the real deal (which is what i have, not a crossdraw variant)
the chest rig works, a little... but it just seems so plain to me..... if you saw my previous loadout pictures you would see what i mean
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Quote :
but it just seems so plain to me

i can see what you mean but I will be custumizing mine with an attached CamelBak and knife and I might add a drop-leg later on...all of this can be jerry rigged on the rig.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm

just a hint, russians don't really use drop-legs and camelbaks Wink just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Quote :
just a hint, russians don't really use drop-legs and camelbaks just my 2 cents

Ahhhh....but my loadout will be a Russian PMC! so I can have whatever!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am

russians don\'t drink water????? and what do they do with their empty mags through them at people?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
russians don't drink water????? and what do they do with their empty mags through them at people?
they do indeed drink water. just not from hydration carriers. they mainly use canteens if i am correct. with their empty mags? they throw them in a dump pouch like everyone else....
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 am

haha wow i confused a drop leg with dump pouch i feel durm.

Are you sure russians drink water? or do they fill their canteens with sparkly water (vodka for people who don't know slang) I mean they all kinda seem a little scary agressive.

Also what is the name of your camo and where did you get that along with your vest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)   Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Russian Loadout (pic heavy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next