Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Russian Loadout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Alright, alright, I know that NN2H already did one, but I liked it so much that I thought "Hey, why don't I do that for my loadout?" And so I am. I'm definitely getting what's not asterisked, and what is I plan to get later. And yes, it is pretty much the same as NN2H's because I really only liked the Russian Flecktarn pattern.

Dboys RK-02 (AKS-74)
5 MAG Midcaps*
KP45 Tactical (USP) or TM Five-SeveN*

SPLAV Flecktar-d BDU Jacket/Pants
SPLAV M25-A Tactical Vest*
Some sort of boots (not really sure yet)*

And my Shemagh, which I already own! Smile
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Sounds very good. I would like to start an Italian loadout next. Would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 am

make sure you don't get anything molle for the loadout, make sure your boots are black, no tan, and you don't need a shemagh. russians wear specially made bandanas as caps, not shemaghs Very Happy i hope i helped.

anddddd HOW DARE YOU COPY ME!!! >_< hahaha its alright, copy away mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:51 am

No shemagh??? Crying or Very sad I really just need it for CQB (full-face covering).

How dare I? What do you mean, HOW DARE YOU for making ME copy YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:21 pm

lol, if you have to use shemagh i recommend using an OD green one, as i think if russians were to use shemaghs that would be the color they use Very Happy

yeah how are you >_< tee hee
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
lol, if you have to use shemagh i recommend using an OD green one, as i think if russians were to use shemaghs that would be the color they use Very Happy

yeah how are you >_< tee hee

I do have it in OD/Black, so I'm set.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:44 pm

sweet. so when are you going to put your loadout together?
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Well, I'm hoping for the AKS-74, BDUs and boots by mid-June (presuming my Ebay stuff sells), then the mags or pistol in September, and finally the vest in December.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:54 pm

you can just do it like me and get a simple od chest rig, it passes for a russian vest well enough. (and they are only like 20 bucks too)
Back to top Go down
Victor Tango
Private
Private
Victor Tango

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm

russian loadout?
sounds pretty sweet.
i can't wait to see this so don't forget to post pics
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:26 pm

fyi Victor tango, there is already a thread on my russian loadout, so you can look at it, since they are pretty similar anyway. a sort of preview of his loadout haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Loadout   Russian Loadout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian Loadout
Page 1 of 1