Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikesplacenj
Private
Private

I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Empty
PostSubject: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 pm

My name is Mike and I run a store called Mike's Place in New Jersey. We are a huge airsoft store. You can see some funny videos from our store if you go to www.YouTube.com/MikesPlaceNJ. I am not sure where you folks are based but you will still have a good laugh. Thanks for your time. Oh, and obviously since I am a store, I would like to invite every member of the forums to visit and tell the world what you think.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Link doesn't work, remove the "." at the end.
Cool stuff, Mike. As long as you're posting for the good of the forum, I'm sure we'll be cool with it.

You guys have a website?

We represent airsoft players from every walk of life, nation, and ability...I'm personally rockin' it from California, but we've got people from the UK, Croatia, Germany, etc....

Welcome!
Best PM a moderator just to make sure it's cool with them.

EDIT:
Oh I know you, I've seen your videos a few times.
Back to top Go down
mikesplacenj
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 pm

we don't have an actual website yet. We will over the next year or so. Right now the YouTube site is it. Thanks for the welcoming reply. Enjoy the videos my friend. If there is anything we can do let us know.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Let us know when you get a website.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Prizes? Very Happy Everyone likes a good drawing for a new replica. But, this is only a forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.   I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want to be accused of spamming....Please read.
Page 1 of 1