Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Stupid clumsiness magwell screw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Empty
PostSubject: Stupid clumsiness magwell screw   Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

So stupidly I was toying with my mag well on my CA36. The screw that holds it in place wouldn't move so I was putting the the cap of the screw...and *dink* Shocked Mad it breaks the screws threaded part off... Now I need a new one. I can't find any replacements on Evike... any DIY ideas(Superglue?) or links would help... It will go in but the cap won't stay on.

I always do this. Sad
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Stupid clumsiness magwell screw   Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Don't superglue it or else you'll have a hard time putting a mag converter on.... Just look around hardware shops for a similarly sized screw. They aren't unique as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Stupid clumsiness magwell screw   Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Well they are a bit so ya... If it doesn't fall out easy it will work...but won't have the look.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Stupid clumsiness magwell screw   Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh my Don't use the Lord's name in vain.(Chuck Norris lol) found some I think http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=25_102&products_id=23977
I would make a dirty joke but I do not know if they are right or not...Any help? are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid clumsiness magwell screw   Stupid clumsiness magwell screw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid clumsiness magwell screw
Page 1 of 1