Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Rules/Guild-lines

Go down 
+2
alexkmmll
Breckton
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:57 am

Okay so my team has gotten ahold of some property to play airsoft on. Its mostly a few fields, a river, some wooded areas, a few cliffs, but there isn't any bunkers or anything like that out there yet. We want to invite other teams to come out and play. We have to create a waiver for them to sign. What rules/guild-lines should I include on the waiver?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Well first of all, think about how you want the sport to be played on your land. Mention language, whether or not they're allowed to use pyros, FPS limitations, etc. If you looking at making it a field, you may want to invest in some equipment like a chrono, loner guns, and a place to sell BBs to players.
By the way, you don't really need Bunkers. Its more fun just to play on your surroundings. Thats what it would probably be in real life anyways.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 pm

I represent the lollipop guild.

FPS
Parlay
Bang-Bang
Eye protection
Mag capacity limit
Clothing, protection
Language and etiquette
Public nudity restrictions

Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Well first of all, think about how you want the sport to be played on your land. Mention language, whether or not they're allowed to use pyros, FPS limitations, etc. If you looking at making it a field, you may want to invest in some equipment like a chrono, loner guns, and a place to sell BBs to players.
By the way, you don't really need Bunkers. Its more fun just to play on your surroundings. Thats what it would probably be in real life anyways.
yeah, we're planning on getting a chrono machine (cause we obviously need one to keep fps restrictions), but we wouldn't loan guns and none of us have enough money to buy enough bbs (even if we pooled our money) to sell, although that would be really cool (breckton.... Smile )
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm

But if you buy bulk BBs, then your going to make a profit on them by selling them. So you actually could afford it XD
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Didnt durkee say that being an Authorized G&G bb retailer gets you them for 3 bucks a bag?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm

don't think Ive heard that from him, but I better get my license and start "Selling" Wink
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Wertuk wrote:
Didnt durkee say that being an Authorized G&G bb retailer gets you them for 3 bucks a bag?
You need a business license and it takes alot to get authorized by G&G I hear. (My friend did end up reselling for ICS)

Best warning label on a BB bag ever:
Rules/Guild-lines 8mm_c_09-11
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 pm

LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. Last thing you want is a kid's parents suing you for a sprained ankle or broken wrist. The adults are held responsible for the situation, and if you are the 'adult'.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:58 pm

The only reason we'd have to build anything is because we might get stuck out in a field with no cover and that's not cool. The land isn't really ours. That's why we might get put in a field. We don't really know where we'll be for sure. The land is my grandpa's but he is giving us permission to use it and to charge others to come play. He already has a weaver he's used for other activities on his property but I want to add on to it to make it more "airsoft appropriate".

Does anybody have a suggestion for a chronograph that is good but won't break our bank?

Last edited by Breckton on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm

If you and your friends can't afford BBs, then good luck getting your hands on a Chrono...
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
If you and your friends can't afford BBs, then good luck getting your hands on a Chrono...
Well we all have bbs its just buying more to sell? That looks good for the future, but first things first.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Oh and just a precaution if you make any more than a certain amount per year you will have to register as a business.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Oh and add in your waver, any injurys that result in not following the rules stated above are not your problem... blablabla
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Oh and just a precaution if you make any more than a certain amount per year you will have to register as a business.
Do you know what the amount per year is?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 am

Breckton wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Do you know what the amount per year is?
By legal definition, you need a business license if you are making any money at all. With that said, there is alot of gray area with the law and it is rarely enforced.
You can sell BB's or whatever at your field just fine...nobody is going to come requesting to see a business license.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 am

Right, but if somehow this project reaps in lots of green, it could present a problem with all the legal shiz that is America. I've seen it happen.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

I'm still looking for a chronograph. Does anybody know of a good one that won't break the bank?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

What do you mean by "wont break the bank"? Chronos are super expensive...
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 am

No dur they're expensive...
But how hard is it to figure out? I need one that is not the most expensive out there.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Breckton wrote:
The only reason we'd have to build anything is because we might get stuck out in a field with no cover and that's not cool. The land isn't really ours. That's why we might get put in a field. We don't really know where we'll be for sure. The land is my grandpa's but he is giving us permission to use it and to charge others to come play. He already has a weaver he's used for other activities on his property but I want to add on to it to make it more "airsoft appropriate".

Does anybody have a suggestion for a chronograph that is good but won't break our bank?
so he did say yes?
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:09 pm

A. sniper wrote:
Breckton wrote:

so he did say yes?

Well this is assuming he says yes. I'm pretty sure he will
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Check out the XCORTECH series for chronos. Don't go super cheap (like the $50 one on AirSplat) because you want it to be accurate and last a long time.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Okay thanks.

Any idea what we should charge per person? We don't have CQB or a shop or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Breckton wrote:
Okay thanks.

Any idea what we should charge per person? We don't have CQB or a shop or anything like that.
$15 at the most. You just need enough to maintain the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules/Guild-lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Guild-lines   Rules/Guild-lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules/Guild-lines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next