Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Increasing Accuracy

Go down 
+9
l96sniper360
slob212
killyouno5
TheJim
sticks.13
.25 Gram Sniper
Alabama_Sniper
Lone Wolf
Tasada
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:55 am

I use .28s and they fly pretty straight. They are more accurate than .25s with my experiences but they do not travel as far with accuracy.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 am

BB Weight is all designed for the FPS out-put of your gun,
The higher your FPS, the heavier BB you are going to need in order to maintain a stable and accurate flight Path ( Trajectory ).

This subject has come up so many times itīs not funny anymore, use the SEARCH and you will find !!!

To use both ends of the spectrum, Nobody is going to be using .12īs in a gun that is shooting 650 FPS !!! same goes in the other direction .88īs in a gun shoothing 200 FPS !!!

Your FPS+BB weight+Hop-up+BB quality+Shooter Skill is what is going to affect your accuracy !

A crappy gun, with substandard BBīs that are either too heavy or too light, in the hands of a Players who has no Idea what he/she is doing is nothing more than an Easy Target.

There are plenty of BB weight tables and charts on the Net, a good source for a starting point, but based on the gun, BBīs, Skill, they should only be used for reference.
Back to top Go down
Gridlock
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 am

Just a thought.I had alot of these same questions myself.Thankfully someone has already taken the time to sort this all out for me..

http://www.theairsoftsniper.com/SNIPERS.html

Cool another reason I chose this forum hehe..
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Donīt think anything more needs to be said.

( why didnīt I think of that, Thanks Gridlock )
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Tasada wrote:
they do not travel as far with accuracy.

Incorrect. I made a thread about this. This will only be true if your rifle is firing about 385-405fps
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 am

make sure you TURN OFF your hop up before cleaning
Back to top Go down
blackfoot1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 am

If it's only happening after a few shots (not every shot), then it is the hop. Probably creep as someone already said or some dirt or oil on your BB (coming from cylinder).
Part and parcel of using airsoft guns.
Strip the cylinder and clean the grease out of it, give your barrel a clean every few hundred shots and try to "guess" when your guns about to shoot out a flyer... That's about all you can do. No matter what hop you fit, it will never be 100%, it might improve to 1 flyer in every 100 shots, but it'll never be 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing Accuracy   Increasing Accuracy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increasing Accuracy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2