Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Accuracy mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SNAAAKE
Private
Private
SNAAAKE

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Hey I have a M4 (I love it to death) but I was looking for some mods to help increase its accuracy, any tips please Question Cool
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 pm

A Tighter Inner barrel,
What it does is that, its so tight, a bb will be released far then normal.
It requires some taking apart the gun though, so be prepared.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2960
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2958
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1233
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am

A tighter barrel, better Hop-Up buckling and Nubbing, use quality BB´s.

A better brand of BB´s normaly ends issues with accuracy.
Back to top Go down
SNAAAKE
Private
Private
SNAAAKE

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 am

slob212 wrote:
A tighter barrel, better Hop-Up buckling and Nubbing, use quality BB´s.

A better brand of BB´s normaly ends issues with accuracy.

kool my gun shoots a little high so im gonna buy some .25s . It shoots 380 and higher (I think it's more like 400 though)
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 pm

he means brand of bbs like NO CROSSMAN i suggest for an AEG G&G high quality bio bb's i love them(places usually only allow bios)
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

If you are shooting `` High ´´, are we talking about a Sight adjustment, or is your Hop-Up turned all the way on and the BB´s are still rising ?? If the latter is what is happening you need to switch to a heavier BB, also what Metallic said, a better brand, higher quality BB´s Wink
Back to top Go down
SNAAAKE
Private
Private
SNAAAKE

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

slob212 wrote:
If you are shooting `` High ´´, are we talking about a Sight adjustment, or is your Hop-Up turned all the way on and the BB´s are still rising ?? If the latter is what is happening you need to switch to a heavier BB, also what Metallic said, a better brand, higher quality BB´s Wink

sorry I meant FPS wise im shooting high
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 am

Very Happy No Worries,

Upgrading your BB weight will give a better flight path, but this will only be consistant if the BB´s are good Quality.

KSC, you can´t go wrong, I don´t know what they cost where your at, but here the cost a small fortune, Quality=$$$.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

KSC's are actually really cheap over here, about $13 a bag at the local store. They are really nice quality, Excels are the only other brand that I have used that come close to being on par with these BB's. Granted I used the Excel Bio's so they may have more flaw's than the normal ones, but KSC"s IMO are the best BB's on the US market today. I wish they made Bio's though..... Sad

sticks
Back to top Go down
SNAAAKE
Private
Private
SNAAAKE

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

slob212 wrote:
Very Happy No Worries,

Upgrading your BB weight will give a better flight path, but this will only be consistant if the BB´s are good Quality.

KSC, you can´t go wrong, I don´t know what they cost where your at, but here the cost a small fortune, Quality=$$$.

kool kool, iv'e been using TSD BBs and I have no complains, once I get some .25s I should be good to go... I also had my gear head friend look at my barrel and he told me the bore was already pretty tight, so once I get my BBs I should be shooting much better Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accuracy mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accuracy mods   Accuracy mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accuracy mods
Page 1 of 1