Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You

Go down 
+14
panic324
Sniper004
Nathan15
sambam2011
djstasevich
WorldsEdge
slob212
Gracie
Lone Wolf
sticks.13
killyouno5
AFU
pasniper21
Alabama_Sniper
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should A Reloading Airsofter Still Be Considered A Target And Be Fired At
No ( Why )
Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Yes ( Why )
Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Vote_lcap87%Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nathan15
Private
Private

Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:57 pm

I say yes because like what AFU says. I think that if you are reloding then go get alot of cover
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:34 pm

in real combat there is no safety when reloading. considering much of airsoft is mil sim why would it be any different
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:31 pm

a reloading target should still be a target because they are still a threat to you, this is because once they reload they have their cross-hairs on you. they are not out when reload, they are at a disadvantage. without this disadvantage nobody would every win. You always attack at the weakest point.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Thats a pretty simple question for me. Chances are when an enemy near me is reloading, they don't see me. So with that in mind I just move up to a position well within my likely hit range (generally not more than 30m) behind them (but well covered) and when they get to moving again (hopefully in the opposite direction from me) i open up. Its ethical and you still get the kill. You can have your cake and eat it too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:18 am

i also think that you can shoot someone while reloading, there is no reason not to... and you should always be prepared in the heat of battle...and take cover and pull out your side arm (or secondary weapon) when reloading and not be a wimp about it.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:15 pm

you should also have a teammate near by to cover you as you do your thing
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:43 am

yes. think about.If you where in the army would you kill the enemy if he was reloading? I would.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 pm

WOW, what a debate. I say YES, because If people weren't targets while reloading, there would be NO point in conserving ammo. Players would be able to be trigger-happy, and when they reload every ten seconds, nobody can shoot them?? I think that is crazy. And again, In REAL LIFE a person reloading is a target, and Mil-Sim is all about realism. If you don't take the shot and wait for him to reload, he could see you or just naturally relocate to where you can't see him; kill wasted. Or somebody can get you while you wait. And using Flyboys as an example just doesn't seem correct to me. That man was out of action, and a fight was still happening above, and the German swooped down and killed him. BAD MOVE. In airsoft, that kid is just going to reload and attempt to hit you or more of your teammates. Once again, If everyone stopped and waited for people to reload, It takes ALOT of fun out of the game. IMO, it wouldn't be fun anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

I totally agree with m14 (Over the past few posts I have stated very similar ideas also) but he hit the nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 pm

IF I HAVE A OPTION TO HIT A LIVE TARGET 1ST(THREAT) OR BUT ALL IS GAME WHEN HE RELOADS HE WILL UNLOAD WITH FRESH BALLS OF FURY AT YOU WITHOUTH THINKING TWICE....sry caps
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

what you have to remember reloading without being in a safe location to do so no team cover is bad tactics and thou shal be punished Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:42 pm

Let the forum say AMEN
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:05 am

I Love the debate that this Poll started,

Was interesting to read all the posts explaining the Proīs and Conīs of engaging a reloading player, showed the diffrent attitudes of players and the ways we approach the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You   Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should A Reloading Airsofter Be Considered A Target , Please Read The Post Below Before Voting Thanks To You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2