Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Team Names and call signs

Go down 
+18
Jackofalltrades
white wolf
mgunner564
p51dmustang
Tank
HoboBob
slob212
Sniper004
aveenvp
Alabama_Sniper
Satan
Spl. Durkee
kkoerber
Painkiller
JARHEAD
sticks.13
sambam2011
Insane Mercc
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Team Names and call signs Empty
PostSubject: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:40 pm

I was thinking after school one day I realized that if i was going to start getting serious about airsoft I should have a good team name and a proper callsign instead of D*****bag. SO here is the place to start using that thing between your shoulders for something other than sniper practice. Oh and if there actually is a topic about this stuff let me know plz.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 pm

My team is STAT which stands for Spearhead Tactical Assualt Taskforce (or team i can never remember)
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Working on a team with a couple of friends, its most likely going to be CAMI. Columbus Area Multipurpose Infantry. The team motto is almost set in stone, 'Because everyone else was Special Forces'.

Callsign is sticks, its a name that my brother gave to me when we started playing paintball. He says its because Ive had a better Hour Glass figure than most of my GF's lol.

sticks
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Think of call signs that meet the characteristics or players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Painkiller
Private
Private
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 am

We only have two people with set call signs. One is a tall rail thin guy we call Scarecrow. My name of Painkiller originated from my medical job.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 am

over walkie talkies i would like to be called foxtrot 1 or Zulu niner......... i think that it would be cool....
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 am

lolz kkoerber
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Satan duh. Also heres something to ponder on team WARPIGS, everyone has a setup for and is trained in at least two classes. After we get used to our normal call signs (Satan Don't use the Lord's name in vain. Jarhead Bigfoot Rockstar Boston Ace also know as the ace of speds). We are going to have a call sign for what our class is. As a sniper or commander i'm Satan. As a support gunner Daishi (meaning death in a native american lanuage I belive).
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Thnx guys. I think I got one, Insane seeing as it is how pretty much everyone knows me
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Wait wait wait ScareCrow , thats my call sign lol but not for the same reason I wear a mask and a set of pair of goggles that makes me look just like a ScareCrow . Our team is A.A.E. or the Alabama Airsoft Elite , future gun smiths in training and gun painters , not only do we specialize in Airsoft Wars but in Airsoft Custimization . We are the Airsoft Experts , We Are The Elite .

P.S. Check out our official A.A.E. airsofting site right here on my profile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm

me and my spotter usually operate as "team destre." The sniper, yours truly, is Destre 1, and my spotter is destre 2.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am

Yeah I guess that is a good ideal . And after all it is so very much more realistic .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 am

make sure to name your team together, otherwise you get one guy who hates the name...

and i would just go with whatever when it comes to callsigns, as long as everyone can remember it.. my team doesnt have them, Except zulu niner up there, unless they have them and haven't told me yet..

but yeah, the minnesota massacres, the whitefish (lol), or you can go with an acronym like Minisota tactical team (MTT)
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 am

What does this Thread have to do with Clothing/Gear/Accessories ???

More of a general Airsoft Discussion Topic.
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 am

My call sign is Sharky. Thats what you get for wearing around a Shark fin for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Slob is right. I didnt put this in the right spot. Srry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Well the callsigns Tank, im guessing i got the name from being 6'1 225 lbs and because i rock the saw
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:09 pm

My callsign is mustang, after (in my oppinion) the best fighter plane in WWII, and beceause i am a WWII geek/historian Laughing
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

That was an amazing plane. That and the Spitfire were un-stoppable. Have you ever seen the show Dog Fights on History Channel?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 pm

i saw a little bit of one show, but i don't have cable, so its only once in a while
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I'm Boonie. For my infamous multicam boonie hat and my role as a marksman. It used to be happy feet because I used to do competition tap-dancing heheh
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm

wow tap danceing to airsoft..... some people just have the strangest ways! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 pm

ya seriously. I've had a strange life
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Theres this event in June in Reading PA called WW2 weekend. They use blanks and have reanactment battle for land and air. they refurbish WW2 planes and fly them and have them fake dogfights in the sky. While on the other side a tank battle will be going on and in the German or French section foot soldiers are duking it out with weapons used in the war that are refurbished. They also have a Huge battle the first day where the B17 drops dummy bombs as foot soldiers tanks and planes go in a huge battle. And every year they have something special. Last year a Flame thrower demonstration, and the year before that a Refurbished Tiger Tank shooting targets. You would love it mustang R Lee Ermys there and the Band of brothers and the first Stealth plane ever only 2 in existance and ones refubished there.
Back to topic.
So yeah anybody notice there are a million FEAR teams and teams named after video games.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Are you refereing to the B-2 or Have Blue? Skunkworks (Lockheed) built the first working stealth aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Names and call signs   Team Names and call signs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Names and call signs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next