Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My first succesful spotter run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

My first succesful spotter run Empty
PostSubject: My first succesful spotter run   My first succesful spotter run Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:51 pm

So today kkeober djstasavich and I went to a skirmish with abunch of dj's lil brother's friends.
The feild consisted of dense pines with some paths inside, a large field and some light hardwood forest.
KK and i disided to become a sniper spotter team with me as spotter as i have the m4 AEG and him with his Well mbo5
and keep in mind that we both only have on marpat bdu suits
So we find a nice lil spot in the dense pine along the edge about 10yards in, and we just layed down and waited.
So after not long a bunch of enemys came around some within 5 yards and not even knowticing (all we did was sit still and quiet.
At a time another player even took up a spot not 2 yards from us without knowticing....
In the end together we killed 3 of the six enemys
To me thats how a Team should be
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: My first succesful spotter run   My first succesful spotter run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 am

Nice! Ive always wanted to get a sniper and have something like that happen to me. But with my luck I would be discovered and lit up pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: My first succesful spotter run   My first succesful spotter run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:18 pm

and one of them walked right up on us and bent down to tie his shoe or something and tuned his head (keep in mind he is like 3 ft away) and looked my in the eyes... then he got ready to pull up his gun then it left me with no other option but to pull the trigger of my sniper when he was 3 ft away...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: My first succesful spotter run   My first succesful spotter run Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

haha nice. I have a story like that where a hostile movement was like 5 feet from me and they didnt see me in the brush and out of no-where my radio goes off and they saw me and lit me up pretty good. Still had fun and I laughed it off later hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first succesful spotter run   My first succesful spotter run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first succesful spotter run
Page 1 of 1