Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How do i win in Sniping????

Go down 
+7
501 Ranger's
DrummerBoyz95
mgunner564
aveenvp
scooterprodigy
Insane Mercc
Silence
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Silence
Private
Private

How do i win in Sniping???? Empty
PostSubject: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:13 am

I have often been placed in overwhelming odds in games where i have to let people pass without a shot and just call them in.
I live in ireland where our limit is sadly 1 joule or roughtly 310fps with a 2g BB.The only advantage i get is slightly more accuracy with my L96 and the element of surprise. Im usually good for taking out 4 people in a group and i have a ghillie suit on the way and recently purchaced a claymore and grenade with my back up weapon being a P90 and an unbelivable Walther PPK.
Can anyone advise some tactcis for taking out larger groups in such games with note that we uaualy play in a 1 acre area
Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Well in your case i wud place myself and my claymore in a stratigic(spell check) postion and ambush the OPFOR when they enter the designated Killzone. jocolor
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 pm

use some pyro its works pretty well. if ur feild dosnt alow it well hm idk but pyro is always good to use fro clearing out large groupps that u just can't hit and also ull love it here and try arniesAirsoft cus there all UK but welcome
Back to top Go down
Silence
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Thanks But unfortunatly its illegal to have any pyros and only one place allows flash bangs on site
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Just use your head along with your envirnment and your equipment to defeat the OPFOR.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm

use a BB color other than white (green or Black), and use a sound suppressor of some type.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 pm

i have your solution! for upgreds go with

a TK twist berral
9ball soft hop-up ribber
and a 1J spring..........you have the worlds most beastly low FPS sniper system.....10/10 (chest torso) at 200ft
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 pm

EDIT: I haven't had much experience as a sniper but one tactic I always maintain is to only fire 1-3 shots before changing locations. If you stay in one spot the whole match then you're most likely going to get sneaked up on and shot execution style... As infantry I always try to look for a pattern in the snipers' tactics so I can determine a way to beat them. So try to vary your tactics as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
501 Ranger's
Private
Private
501 Ranger's

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Some More......Key Elements of Airsoft Sniper

What's in the mind of an ambush player “AIRSOFT SNIPER”

You would think that a sniper would be considered an offensive weapon…But
A sniper is more of a defensive weapon if you think about it ….

Try this out…

S: is for…. Scout for the Team….
N: is for… Never be seen by the enemy….
I: is for…..Information to the Team Leader is Key…
P: is for… Patience is a total commitment …
E: is for… Effectiveness to remain unseen is a must…
R: is for… Radio all findings and report…

“I know what you are thinking Hollywood makes snipers out to be cool and full of glamour....
movies…..{Shooter}..{Enemy at the Gate}… book..{White Star-James Thayer}

LoL !!!!! But……

Most of the time you are in the mud and swampy water and rotten dead trees and those wait-a-minute vines where all the snakes are crawling; you are hiding and reporting to your team leader…all the good stuff the enemy is doing !!!!!.... BUT

It can go offensive in a split second…

Here is how you prepare for that moment…..

Basic Rules:

1. Know yourself - What can you do?
2. Know your enemy - What can they do?
3. Know your surroundings - Where are you?
4. and the most important one… “Know your escape plan” – Don’t run into something you can’t fight your way out of. This is a key to staying in the game longer…

Strategy:
Depends on the game. Analyze your enemy, analyze the game, and watch for any weakness. Then use those weaknesses to your advantage. Be sneaky… If you can capture the moment like taking out the point-man and the heavy gun in the squad and do the old bump and run tactic, but remember get back under cover and into stealth mode....

Now !!! that was being an offensive weapon… then going back to a defensive weapon…. You will in some games do this a lot of times… more than you can count and then in some games maybe never!!!….. “Remember your primary goal is communication with your team” after your team comes in with the Heavy Guns and starts destroying and wasting everything that moves. You just come right in and play surgeon. You tactically pick your High Value targets like the enemies Team Leader or their Medic or maybe another Sniper!!! ...But remember some sniper motto is……

“The snake that you did not see in the tall grass is the one that will bite you….” You can learn a lot about Airsoft from nature…..Till next time…. Sarge of the 501 Rangers-pathfinders

http://airsoft501rangers-pathfinders.webs.com/

I’ll see you at the end of my barrel…Sarge of 501 RANGERS
Back to top Go down
http://airsoft501rangers-pathfinders.webs.com/
Dark308
Private
Private
Dark308

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Maybe get a spotter to give you some backup/suppressive fire when it hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:20 am

Care Bear Grenades!
Take those small care bear stuffed animals, loadum up with dry ice, and throw them, its more cute than devastating!
EDIT
I really have done it yes...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 am

strange nonetheless wat about gas grenades silence does your feild allow them. @ creed it freightens me that you got your hands on some dry ice but i guess thats how they work in the Utopia of greatness.
Back to top Go down
SFSoldierBennett
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I tend to agree with Dark308 and 501 Ranger's you see as Rangers pointed out Snipers are not this complete destructive force that can kill of 9 or 10 men at a time and never be found and as a matter of fact thats demonstrated by their motto ONE SHOT ONE KILL. So taking out a large group by yourself is pretty much saying Im going to get myself shot so when Dark said get a spotter thats the best you can do...Get a spotter and have him help with the supressive fire. Take down the leader if possible with your shot...Once he is hit they will scramble or become very confused after that the spotter can lay some fire until you get to a new position then take out the Support and Heavy gunner...After that you pretty much have a walk in the park..But don't get too carried away or think that your Billy Bad A** cause trust me the moment you think you know exactly whats going to happen Something totally diffrent will take place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i win in Sniping????   How do i win in Sniping???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i win in Sniping????
Page 1 of 1