Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

New (and copied) Idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

New (and copied) Idea Empty
PostSubject: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Okay.. I wan't to make a Ghost loadout (Call of Duty)

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. "Come on, enough with all the CoDspeak!"

But...Ghost looks übër çôôl! And I think I could pull it off really well.

Okay now I need your help. I was thinking I would try to make it look most like this.

I already have the pants, boots, glasses, I'm getting the gun for really cheap so I can buy the mods, and I'm getting a similar vest. I can eventually buy a black leather jacket and for the time being I'll use a black hoodie.

I need the mask, gloves, and a headset. Things that aren't priorities are the RIS, leg holster, suppressor, optics, and 'nade launcher. I'm asking you guys to tell me where I could get these things for as little cash as possible.

EDIT: Oh yeah I don't need a radio, just a headset Razz
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEzyxwLftrs&feature=channel mhm, well looks like you got mainly what you need. mask ASGI Zan mask. i might try this if i can get a new cheap m4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 pm

just get the JG m4 for about 115 then you can get the mods no problem. don't do a leather jacket. i think a black long sleeved shirt would work much better. also a leather jacket would be hot as heck as well.
the vest is just a simple molle system chest rig from the looks of it. which is good considering chest rigs are very cheap.
i think any gloves will do for that loadout. although i would try to get a tan colored pair if you can. to help offset so much black. and give your loadout a sort of equilibrium color-wise
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah come to think of it you're right on the jacket bit. I'm getting a slightly used JG M4A1 for $40 from my friend (I trust the guy) and a $40 M4/M16 vest from ASGI... unless I get the $30 OETech spec-ops plate carrier and find a bunch of mag pouches for $10-20.

As for the gloves, I remembered I saw some tan-ish half-finger bike gloves at Big5 for $15. And I'm having second thoughts on the headset, $50 is a lot to spend on a headset I won't actually be using, just wearing...

Just found a double M4 mag pouch for 12 dollars, x2 = $24.. good enough.

Okay so...
Things I have/for sure will be buying
-Tan cargo pants
-Black longsleeve T-shirt
-SpecOps plate carrier w/ mag pouches |or| Crossdraw vest
-Magazines
-M4A1
-Sun glasses (optional)
-Mask
-Gloves
-Boots

Things I don't have/haven't found yet
-Thigh holster
-Really cheap M4 RIS that doesn't need a PEQ box (nearly impossible)
-Tan LE stock (found one, might buy depending on $$$)
-Cheap suppressor, quality doesn't matter as long as it stays on the gun
-Tan rail covers |or| tan spraypaint for each side of my handguard if I don't buy an RIS

EDIT: Oh yeah and some coupon codes for ASGI would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Yeah come to think of it you're right on the jacket bit. I'm getting a slightly used JG M4A1 for $40 from my friend (I trust the guy) and a $40 M4/M16 vest from ASGI... unless I get the $30 OETech spec-ops plate carrier and find a bunch of mag pouches for $10-20.

As for the gloves, I remembered I saw some tan-ish half-finger bike gloves at Big5 for $15. And I'm having second thoughts on the headset, $50 is a lot to spend on a headset I won't actually be using, just wearing...

Just found a double M4 mag pouch for 12 dollars, x2 = $24.. good enough.

Okay so...
Things I have/for sure will be buying
-Tan cargo pants
-Black longsleeve T-shirt
-SpecOps plate carrier w/ mag pouches |or| Crossdraw vest
-Magazines
-M4A1
-Sun glasses (optional)
-Mask
-Gloves
-Boots

Things I don't have/haven't found yet
-Thigh holster
-Really cheap M4 RIS that doesn't need a PEQ box (nearly impossible)
-Tan LE stock (found one, might buy depending on $$$)
-Cheap suppressor, quality doesn't matter as long as it stays on the gun
-Tan rail covers |or| tan spraypaint for each side of my handguard if I don't buy an RIS

EDIT: Oh yeah and some coupon codes for ASGI would be nice.

Surpessor- Go Quicksilver (Can by found on ASGI/Evike. Search "Quicksilver")
Really cheap M4 RIS - Are you looking for a full AEG or just the rail system to throw on an existing one?
Tan rail covers - Many choices. (Can be found on ASGI/Evike. Search "Rail covers")
Thigh holster - Blackhawk is best. Althout there are some good "replica" rigs out there.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

No no, sorry I should have said "RIS for M4", I meant just the rail system. I don't want to use a PEQ or buy a crane stock though...so I'm outta luck in that department.

Thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

don't go with the crossdraw vest. if you are really trying to get the look of the ghost. a chest rig would be best. don't even consider it as an option teehee

i think this would work very well http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_172&products_id=2050 but im not sure if thats within your budget or not
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:23 pm

That seems like a good choice..but it really depends if I can get an extra $15.

EDIT: Actually it's really an extra $39 because I'd have to buy mag pouches... sh!t...

Last edited by DrummerBoyz95 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

you could also get this http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_171&products_id=1637 and then just wear it low profile.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Yeah that's what I was thinking, plus it sags down a bit when you have loaded mags and pouches on it. I think it's better that way because I really need to conserve money..
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm

alright ^^ btw i have that platecarrier. its great ^^
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh, good to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zulu Two Six
Private
Private
Zulu Two Six

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 pm

wow, that seems like a sweet setup drummerboy.
ghost is awesome!
hope you can get it all together.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks, Zulu, I hope so too. Might be a bit difficult but IT SHALL BE DONE! cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

it shouldnt be a problem at all. this set up could also double as a contractor or pmc loadout if you wish ^^
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Very true, that's what I was thinking about doing in the past but with completely different gear... multiple roles for the win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New (and copied) Idea   New (and copied) Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New (and copied) Idea
Page 1 of 1