Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

spring question (VSR-10)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

spring question (VSR-10) Empty
PostSubject: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:19 pm

What are anyones suggestions on an upgraded spring for a TM clone VSR-10?
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm

I have little knowledge about bolt action upgrades, but here is a site that has TM VSR parts. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a VSR section (very last section).
http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/internal.htm

Another site that has some parts for VSR's:
http://www.combatdepot.com/index.php?cPath=28_183&osCsid=4f5db9bd23219dbdfb4737920f9644ec

This place sometimes has the parts, but they are currently out of stock on everything VSR.
http://www.airsoftsmith.com/store/index.php?cPath=39_64&osCsid=gsing024sdcnr7l5on0arq1097

I do know that you will want to have a metal spring guide of some kind if you plan on going to a stiffer spring. You may also want to invest in a new piston/piston head... but like I said, I dont really know much about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:56 pm

from what ive herd is if you put a spring that exceeds 400fps you WILL have to get a zero trigger kit. the zero trigger "kit" is just a new trigger assembly with better internals(heavier springs, better metal) unfortunately these run in the $100-$200 range. honestly th VSR (from my very limited bolt action experience) has the best V-style hop-up so you would only need to get it up to 400 to do some damage. and with your gun being around the 400 range you only have a 25ft engagement distance. also to take into consideration is the fact that the VSR is one of the quietest guns on the market(at least the g-spec is) and if you don't have a silencer now you can make a cost effective(bout $25) one out of PVC and foam. that way u can hide a longer barrel and greatly reduce muzzle report(how loud ur gun is).

just some ideas

sticks
Back to top Go down
nizzle dizzle
Private
Private

PostSubject: Well L96 upgrade   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:38 am

hi i am completely new to airsoft and am getting an L96, i was considering getting some upgrades with it,
so i was just wondering if there is anthing i should know first?
also i was looking at a - 'Element' 170% - 210% Power Spring for AEG, does anyone know if this will work and if so
what it will do to the fps?
cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:50 am

nizzle dizzle wrote:
hi i am completely new to airsoft and am getting an L96, i was considering getting some upgrades with it,
so i was just wondering if there is anthing i should know first?
also i was looking at a - 'Element' 170% - 210% Power Spring for AEG, does anyone know if this will work and if so
what it will do to the fps?
cheers

Hello Nizzle Smile Welcome to the forums! More importantly, welcome to airsoft! I'm sure the users on here would love to help you out with your question. However, this thread was started for a separate topic than yours. Posting your new question on someone else's thread is known as "thread hacking." It's okay for now, but please start a new thread(aka topic) to re-ask your question. Thank you!

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
nizzle dizzle
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 pm

hi and thanks for the welcome, oops sorry didn't know that, will start a new one now so. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spring question (VSR-10)   spring question (VSR-10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spring question (VSR-10)
Page 1 of 1