Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

GBB slide spring won't compress correctly/ gas mechanism question.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

GBB slide spring won't compress correctly/ gas mechanism question. Empty
PostSubject: GBB slide spring won't compress correctly/ gas mechanism question.   GBB slide spring won't compress correctly/ gas mechanism question. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 pm

I got the following kit
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_GBB_Power_Upgrade_Kit_Airsoft_Surgeon_Marui_Hicap_5_1_4_3_M1911_MEU_Upgrade_Combo_Complete.htm
and installed it, but apparently not correctly. When I finished the upgrade, I put it together, and then attempted to lock the slide back. The spring, from what I've seen, does not want to fully compress on the guide rod. It does after I twist it to a different position, then after two trials, it goes back to the same issue. I've tried the stock spring and it works fine with it, but not the new one.
Any ideas?
Second thing; should the loading nozzle move with the barrel when cocking it for the first half an inch or so? I've seen that to be what should happen, but mine for some reason won't. Is that an issue?
Back to top Go down

GBB slide spring won't compress correctly/ gas mechanism question.
Page 1 of 1