Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelsniper
Private
Private

Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)   Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Hey shooters,
I got a M6, from swissarms ( this one ; http://www.shop-gun.fr/sniper/60-swiss-arms-sniper-black-eagle-m6-1-j-bax-.html)
And i'm thinking about upgrading it ( since i'm turning 16 in septemnber, and then, im allowed to play airsoft ( legally).
Problem is, i just can\'t find any upgrades for it?
Another question;
Ive noticed that sometimes my gun doesnt take a bb ( meaning it fires, without shooting something).
Can that be a problem on the inside, or is that just me not loading hard enough?
Thnx in advance!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)   Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 pm

The problem with not shooting a BB would most likely be your magazine, the box thing you put the BBs into before you start shooting. Try getting a new one or borrowing someone else's if they have the same kind.

As for upgrades I can't help you much with that.
Back to top Go down
michaelsniper
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)   Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 pm

mh, i only got 1 with the gun, and bought it online, so kinda hard to fetch a new one :s
Ill check it out, it looks normal though
Back to top Go down
michaelsniper
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)   Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 pm

probably no upgrades coming since he died. RIP m6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)   Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades for my m6 (swissarms)
Page 1 of 1