Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

whale hunting the tough way

Go down 
+9
white wolf
iliveforthis99
Omega Lambda
DrummerBoyz95
Warsawwarrior9
Lone Wolf
Insane Mercc
Spl. Durkee
gentry
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

whale hunting the tough way Empty
PostSubject: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm

How cruel. Those folks need to turn their asses around and head over to the local supermarket and pick up some farm meat.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

F*CK YOU!! DOLPHIN AND WHAAALEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
F*CK YOU!! DOLPHIN AND WHAAALEEE!!

whale hunting the tough way 20091101220358south_parks_enola_gay
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

I can see where they are getting at that they need to feed there community. But I would suggest them going after smaller fish, this is just cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Meh. They're just \"Watch your language\" whales. As long as they don't do that to humans I couldn't give two shitts or a jar of cold piss.

NECESSARY ANIMAL CRUELTY FTW
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Actually, the same group that hunts whales there (for one day out of the year) is a major force in whale conservation.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah its just sad haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 am

Omega Lambda wrote:
Actually, the same group that hunts whales there (for one day out of the year) is a major force in whale conservation.
It's more the idea behind it. I mean, it's not like they actually went out and "hunted" them. They used boats to wrangle them onto the beach, where they were killed by hundreds of waiting humans that could just have easily have gotten food, oil, etc...elsewhere.

As a hunter, I understand why you would need to harvest from overpopulated, non-native, and invasive animals as a means of conservation...but I don't like the way they killed them (sure didn't look like "clean" kills).
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:21 am

Thats not really a hunt though...It is more herding cattle to a slaughter house. Yea you had to go round them up but same principle.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 am

Rounding them up is much easier than hunting them for months at sea...

Either way, a whale dies. People or animals consume it one way or another and end up getting the nutrients and resources they needed.

Why the heII are we talking about whales? We should post this on PETA.com
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 am

looks like the stever irwin (whale wars) has other enimies besides the japaese
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 am

gentry wrote:
looks like the stever irwin (whale wars) has other enimies besides the japaese

Dude...no. First of all you earn quote of the week, and second Steve Irwin was the Crocidile Hunter, who died before Whale Wars ever aired.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:35 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Meh. They're just "Watch your language" whales. As long as they don't do that to humans I couldn't give two shitts or a jar of cold piss.

NECESSARY ANIMAL CRUELTY FTW
Call me cold but i agree. If they're going to use what they kill it's all fine by me. Besides, we're way more cruel to fellow humans then we are to animals.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:14 am

OH COME ON EVERY TIME!

Whaling is illegal from international law there is no way to justify it. each country is allowed 2 whales per year for scientific research, japan has a quota of up to 400.

and to top it off the sea shepherds will win this one
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 am

But international law is a joke, it's such an easy system to buck.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
We should post this on PETA.com
P. people
E. eating
T. tasty
A. animals

lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I don´t agree with whaling, but if you do a bit of checking,

Whaling is not Ilegal, contrary to popular belief, the only laws that are upheld concerning the hunting of whales are in regards to Mothers with Calfs, Yearlings, and spieces on the endangered spieceis list ( Regarding the original vid, Pilot Whales are not on the endangered list ).

The International Ban on Whaling applies to participating Nations, the 1986 Moratorium is a self imposed stop, again by participating Nations, guess who has decided not to participate ? Japan.

Guess who else is a supporter of the Whaling Industry ?? Oh Oh your gonna love this !!!!
The one, The Only drum roll Please.......................................................................

The Prez !!! That´s right !!! good old Barrack Obama !!!!!!

noe on to one of my favorite members, white wolf !!! you always put a smile on my face.

Quote :
to top it off the sea shepherds will win this one

Your Joking right ? Please tell me your Joking !?? I so want to believe it was a vain attempt at sarcasm.

I fully agree in the Shepards point of view, but come on, what a bunch of Bozo´s.
Buratic acid bomb your own boat, not once but twice almost kill thier own Zodiac crews, take thier only Helicopter out of action with a grappeling hook, fake the shooting of thier Captain and get busted, get a 5.5 million dollar donation from Bob Barker, dump half into a High Speed/High Tech Trimaran, then sink the darn thing trying to block a Whaling Ship ( guess somebody should have payed better attention in Physics class, Mass + Speed requires so much space to bring to a stop ), Mutiny on thier first voyage, setting out with a damaged motor and being forced to return to port for repairs, Illegal Boarding of vessels, it is just a constant series of Fail, Fail, Fail........

It amazes me that people get thier blood up about Whales, I wonder how the Hindu´s think about our treatment of Cows, why is there no huge movement against the slaughter of Cats and Dogs ( by the way, Thems goooddd Eatin ) by Asian countries, the mass export of Horses and Horse Meat to France for human consumption, the hunting of primates for food.

Enjoy the Mcnuggets, T-Bone, rack of Ribs or the good old stand by Ham and Cheese Pizza

Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 pm

whale hunting the tough way Hvalba_beach_whaling,_Faroe_Islands
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 pm

sorry gentry

All I can think about is the old commercial,

`` Hey Kool-Aid !!! ´´
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

hehe HEY KIDS TRY OUR NEW KOOL AID, WHALE AID IT HAS POWERFUL NUTRIENTS LIKE FISH OIL
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Hmmm... Whale-aid or Whale AIDS?!? I'm afraid I would never give that product to children... well maybe if I disliked them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Ksquared wrote:
Hmmm... Whale-aid or Whale AIDS?!? I'm afraid I would never give that product to children... well maybe if I disliked them. Twisted Evil

You are a child
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Did you guys know that PETA is actually funding meat culture research? Where they grow meat in petri dishes instead of on animals? Mmmmmmmmm tasty! I'll have the test tube turkey!

And I have no firsthand knowledge of the Sea Shepards, but from the sounds of it they routinely break maritime law. Shouldn't they be having problems with the Coast Guard?
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Omega Lambda wrote:
Did you guys know that PETA is actually funding meat culture research? Where they grow meat in petri dishes instead of on animals? Mmmmmmmmm tasty! I'll have the test tube turkey!

And I have no firsthand knowledge of the Sea Shepards, but from the sounds of it they routinely break maritime law. Shouldn't they be having problems with the Coast Guard?

no the japanese should be in trouble with coast guard because whaling is illegal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whale hunting the tough way   whale hunting the tough way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whale hunting the tough way
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next